Two🍭

(cover creds to @/strawbsivan via instagram)

🍭

This is when the problem started.

Jacob had waken up before Troye, he always did, but something about this morning changed everything. Troye was lying on the bed but instead of him being in a little ball he was on his back, one hand beside his head and the other on his stomach.

"Shit." He said under his breath.

The hand that was on Troye's stomach had part of Jacob's sweater in his hand causing of his pink panties that have little kittens on them to be visible.

Jacob let out a deep sigh as his eyes grazed over the sight in front of him. He never really thought of Troye as his necko but looking at him on his bed like this... a lot of thoughts ran through his head.

"Jakey..." Troye said rubbing his eyes and sitting up. His ears were up despite the fact that he had just waken up. "Whatcha doin."

By now Jacob's hoodie was bunched up at the bottom of Troye. His panties were not as visible but his collar bone was. And something about that, especially with his collar, just did something to Jacob.

"I..." Jacob cleared his throat. "N-nothing, wanna go check on Oscar?"

He nods his head. "Mhm," He then reaches his hands out towards Jacob. "Carry please."

Jacob walks over toward Troye and picks him up. The necko wraps his arms and legs around the taller man as they make there way to the laundry room.

Once they did Troye jumped down and sat at Jacob's feet. He tilted his head and started "pawing" at Oscar.

"Alright lets see..." Jacob says grabbing Oscar and doing his inspection of the animal. "He's good to go, now try not to get him so dirty and we won't have to give him as many baths, okay?"

Troye nods clutching Oscar close. "I will, I promise," Troye yawns. "What day is it?"

"It's Saturday Tok, remember, we're going over Ty and Josh's."

Troye's eyes light up. "Ty Ty! I haven't seen him in a long time. Can we go! Can we go!"

Jacob chuckles. "You just woke up T, let's get some breakfast first."

🍭

"I can't keep doing this Josh," Jacob said. "Like today when I woke up and saw him lying next to me with-."

Josh made a face. "Why was he sleeping with you?"

"He didn't put Oscar in the washer and he refused to sleep by himself so... he slept in my room."

Josh gave him a look and Jacob sighed. "Yeah, yeah I know I walked into that one but I can't stand to hear him cry Josh."

Josh leans back and smirked. "God you're so whipped."

Jacob scoffed. "I am not... whipped."

The yellow hair boy laughs. "Oh come on Jacob, anyone can see that you are whipped for this necko. We are waiting for the day where you just snap and just take him."

This time Jacob raises an eyebrow. "We?"

The other boy shrugs. "Me and Tyler of course."

Speaking of the devil both of the nekos rush towards their respected other and lay down. Tyler was a bit shorter than Troye with black ears and tail. He was wearing a skirt and crop top allowing his many tattoos to be seen.

"You guys having fun." Josh says.

Troye and Tyler both nod their heads. "Mhm Mr. Josh, me and Ty Ty are having lots of fun! We're just taking a break now."