Eight 🍭

🍭

Not much changed after what happened yesterday.

Which made Jacob realize how much of a couple they already were. After what happened yesterday he texted Amy freaking out.

Jacob: now what do i do?

Amy: what do you want to do?

Jacob: stop answering my question w/ a question and help me.

Amy: fine...

Amy: start off with some rules. you don't have to make a lot, you guys just started dating officially; but just a few to set a precedent should be okay and then you can go from there.

Any: i gtg head to work text me later about you and your kitten 😉

Jacob put his phone down a signed. Troye was already pretty good about now pushing it when it came to Jacob. He thought about it for a moment and decided he'd just make rules as he went along.

"Hi Jakey," Troye says walking down the stairs with Oscar hanging from his grip.

Jacob looks over his shoulder and smile. "Hey Kit, how was your nap."

The neko lies on the couch with his head in Jaocb lap. "Mm fine, whatcha doin?"

Jacob started to pet Troye which caused him to pur. "Jus' texting Amy."

That caused Troye to perk up. "Can Amy come over again soon," He said. "Please." He added quickly.

Jacob chuckled. "Yeah but you do know that she also has to work right." 

Troye nodded his head. "Yeah I know, just like you have to work too." 

Jacob frowned slightly at that, he didn't know that Hari had fired him. "Yep, just like I have to work." 

Troye's ears flattened. "What's wrong?" 

"Ms. Nef fired me," Jacob started. "She said that she found someone that did the job better than me and that respected her more."

"I'm sorry," Troye said. "She's a big meanie. When you become a model you can  stick your tongue at her like this." Troye makes a face before sticking out his tongue. 

Jacob laughs. "You always find a way to make me feel better Kit, but there a lot of things I have to do before coming a model."

Troye tilted his head. "Like what, you're already the most handsome Jakey I know." 

"Thanks Kit but there's a lot more to it, it would be boring to a little kitten like you," Jacob said. "Now, I think you know what time it is."

Troye glances down to Oscar and hold him close to his chest. "But I kept em' clean, I did what you told me to Jakey, why does he have to take a bath?"

"He was actually supposed to take a bath last week but since you kept him so clean I decided on not saying anything," Jacob says. "Now Troye... I think you know what time it is."

 Troye's ears flatten. "Oscie's bath time." 

Jacob kisses Troye on the forehead. "He should be ready by the time you go to bed and if not," Jacob shrugs. "There's always me."

Troye looks down at his stuffed mouse and covered his little ears. "Between you and me Jakey," Troye says quietly. "You're a better cuddle buddy than Oscie." 

Jacob smiles. "Well thank you very much Kitten." He says. 

🍭

"Do you think it's too soon."