Twelve 🍭

It wasn't that Troye was scared of Connor.

Connor never physically hit him, other than spanking the neko but Troye never counted that.

He just hoped that Connor would never text him again.

Connor kicked him out, he should've just left it at that. He wanted him gone so that's exactly what he did, he left. So why is he texting him and asking him if he could talk?

"You okay Troye?" Jacob said walking into the living room.

Troye's ears and tail stood straight up. "I'm fine! Fine! I'm just thinking about- shouldn't you be at work?"

"I got fired remember, are you sure you're fine?" Jacob says.

Troye stretches out on the floor. "I'm sure."

Jacob raises an eyebrow. "Okay..." He says. "Come here."

Troye wiggles his butt before hopping on the couch and placing himself in Jacob's lap. "Do you have a portfolio?"

Jacob starts to comb his first fingers through Troye's hair. "Hm?"

"A portfolio," He says. "You said you wanted to become a model, do you have a portfolio."

"Yeah, but all the photos are old."

Troye hops up. "Then let's take some new ones."

"What?"

Troye's eyes lighten up as the idea comes to him. "My phone has a pretty decent camera, and Amy let me use these little lense things, let's go to that really nice place we passed the other day and take some photos."

"You really wanna do that for me?" Jacob said.

Troye's ears stood up in excitement. "Of course! You want to become a model so I'm going to help you, you'd do the same for me wouldn't you?" 

Jacob smiles. "I would," He then gets up. "I'll go put on something that is a little nicer and we can get going, okay?" 

Troye sat up and crossed his legs. "Okay!" He said full of excitement.  

Troye sat eagerly on the couch, he tail wagging furiously as he waited for the human to come back downstairs. It didn't take long before Jacob was walking downstairs with some type of jackets with black skinny jeans and black boots. 

"Wow..." Troye said. 

Jacob looks down and smiles. "I also have another outfit in here, you ready to go?"

Troye nods eagerly. "Let's go!"

🍭

Troye couldn't help but feel nostalgic while taking Jacob's photos. 

Connor always wanted to be a famous photographer and he would always use Troye as his model. The neko didn't mind at all, in fact, he loved it. He loved getting his photo taken but he never considered being a model, he like singing way too much to let that dream go. 

He watched Connor enough to see where the best area was for pictures, certain poses he can do to find a good angle and, different poses Jacob could do that brought out his best features. (Which was literally everything)

"You're really good at this." Jacob said as he began to lean against a rust ladder.

Troye switched the lens on his camera to a miro-lens and chuckled. "Thanks," He looked at his phone to see where the best angle was. "I used to model for someone when they were practicing their photography and I guess what they did stuck to me."

As Troye was changing the settings on his camera another text popped up.

Connor Franta: Troye please, I just want talk to you. I know you mad but please. 

Troye shook his head and started taking pictures.  Jacob was a natural at this, Troye was surprised that Hari couldn't see the potential he had... oh well, sucks for her. 

By now Troye was directly in front of Jacob's face. He snapped a few, changed some setting and then repeat. It was a very quiet cycle.

It wasn't until Jacob pushed Troye's phone out of his face that it wasn't so silent. 

"Did I do something wrong?" Troye says with a worried expression on his face.

Jacob leaned further against the old ladder and smiled. "I love you."

Troye's ears and tail perked up. "Wh-what."

"I," Jacob says. "Jacob Taylor Bixenman," He then walks around the ladder and looks Troye dead in his eyes. 

"Love... you."  

Troye looked at Jacob's face trying to find out if he's joking or not. Once he decided that he wasn't he grabs the taller ones neck and brings their lips together. 

"I, Troye Sivan Mellet," He whispers. "Love you too." He then kisses him. 

-several incoming texts from Connor Franta-

Connor Franta: I'm not giving up on this.

Connor Franta: On us.

Connor Franta: It was a stupid mistake I know. Just let me talk to you and I'll explain. 

Jacob pulls back. "You're getting a lot of text messages."

"They're just..." Troye trails off, trying to find a good explanation. "Probably from the group chat between me Amy and, Tyler."

Jacob raises an eyebrow. "You guys have a group chat?"

It wasn't entirely a lie, they really did it's just that Troye was certain they weren't the ones texting him right now. 

Troye scoffs. "Of course we do."

"What do you guys talk about?"

Now why would I tell you that?" Troye said. 

Jacob smirked. "Because I could," He places his hand on Troye's butt and pulls him close. "Just take it out of you pocket and see for myself." 

Troye smirks himself. "You could but..." He slips out of Jacob's grasp and puts the phone back in Jacob's face. "If you want to be a model we have to have a good portfolio," He peeks out from behind the phone. "Now go put on that other outfit while the lighting out here is good."

He grabs the bag and heads back to the car. "We'll continue this later."

Troye chuckles. "Love you too."

🍭

im bored.

drama next chapter

im the author okay let me live!!

on a serious note i can't believe xxxtentacion is dead. like wtf he's was only 20, i stg we losing good ones too soon.

!!protect all of the amazing artist and actors at all cost!!

other than that i have a little story to tell you guys. *story time!!!!! #notclickbait😤*

so I'm in band (color guard specifically) and we're going to georgia for the peach bowl parade. right? so.... i have this reoccurring dream that before the parade all of the people participating

we ended up taking a picture and stuff ya know, the usual.

it was just really nice dream and i really hope it happens

#serriameetstracobatpeachbowl2018

that's all

s

personal ig // @/serriaelan