Four🍭

"Still don't want to talk about it." Amy said, she decided to take the long way to Jacob's house after Troye gave him the address.

Troye shook his head. "Not really it's just that I..." Troye trailed off. "Nevermind."

Any frowned a little. "How long have you and Jacob known each other?"

"A year why."

"Do you love him?"

Troye sat up, he never really thought about it. "I-I think so."

Amy raised an eyebrow. "You wanna know what I think." She said looking at Troye for a split second before looking back at the road.

"Have at it."

"I think you do love him," Amy said. "But you don't know what to do about it cause it's been awhile since you've felt that way and it's a bit much for a neko like you." 

Troye looked over at her. "How did you-."

"I have my masters in psychology." she says before throwing a wink at Troye.

"And you're a sales clerk at a neko themed store?" Troye says in disbelief.

Amy put her car in park. "Never said I was going to use it," She chuckles to herself. "Well here we are... the humble abode you and Jacob share."

Troye looks at the house and then to Amy. "About what you said..." He says. "You think that... Jacob will be mine?"

"Now... you know I don't have the answer for that." She says.

Troye rolls his eyes. "Well what about your opinion... as a friend."

Amy smiled at the mention of Troye calling her his 'friend' she hasn't heard that term in awhile. "Hell yeah, I saw it from the moment you guys walked in the store." 

Troye looked down and smiled before glancing at the house. "Well... I should probably get back in there."

"You need me to go with you or..." 

Troye shakes his head. "Nah but thanks. And thanks for the talk, helped a lot."

Amy smiled as Troye got out of the car and started walking towards the front door. He waved her goodbye and then let out a deep sigh.

'Here we go' He thought.

🍭

The second Jacob heard the door he jumped up. He was a nervous wreck form the second Troye left with Amy till the second he heard that door open, it's probably even worse now. 

He watch as Troye walked into the living room with his ears pressed against his head and his hands placed on top of one another in front of him.

"Troye I-."

"Can we just not talk about it?" Troye said, his voice squeaking towards the end of his sentence.

Jacob frowned slightly. "Sure, are-are you hungry."

"Not really." 

"Oh, well... do you want to watch a movie?" 

Troye scratches his arm awkwardly. "I was actually planning on laying down if that was okay with you?"

"Oh, yeah... sure go ahead."

Troye nodded and walked past Jacob silently. Jacob turned around and watched as the neko walked up the stairs. Once he could no longer see the boy he walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch. He placed his head in his hands before letting out a sigh. 

He knew that whenever Troye came back downstairs, if he even will, he would be back to his kiddish self and when that happens there is no way they'll be talking about what went down at the restaurant.

Jacob wasn't even mad at Troye, he was just mad that the first time he kissed him was to get the waiter to stop hitting on him.  

He then grabbed a pillow and threw it across the room. 

'God dammit' 

🍭

short chapter but still a chapter 

also can we talk about the picture troye posted on his story of him and jacob? 

i love my gay dads.

also if you guys ever want to be friends you could always pm, i'm always look for some cool peeps to talk to (:

so like... the stories i've been writing lately are kinda like "sexual and cute" so to speak so what do you guys think about a story that's not so "sexual and cute"

say like a bounty hunter story???

idk you tell me

that's all

s