Five🍭

(cover creds to @/strawbsivan via Instagram)

back to normal... as normal as things could get after you full on kiss someone that isn't your boyfriend.

Right now the two were sitting on the couch. Jacob had his head resting in his hand and Troye was resting in Jacob's lap with and oversized pink sweater pooling around him.

Troye hasn't said anything about what happened and Jacob wasn't going to bring it up because quite frankly he was okay with not bringing it back up.

"I'd appreciate it if you could not hot me with your tail Troye." Jacob says playfully.

Troye giggled. "I'm sorry Jakey, I got excited by the movie."

Jacob looked up at the TV, he was watching 'Big Hero 6' for the hundredth time, he never understood why he got excited when he's seen this so may times.

"It's just Big Hero 6, you've seen this countless of times."

Troye turned which cause his tail to hit Jaocb in the face and Troye laughed. "I love Betamax."

Jaocb playfully rolled his eyes. "I'm going into the kitchen do you want anything?"

"Not from the kitchen no but could you get me some tights, my legs gettin' chilly."

Jaocb stopped in his tracks and turned around. "You-you aren't wearing pants."

"No... I figured you know that by now Jakey."

Troye was right, Jacob should know  that Troye rarely wore pants but still, sometimes he would wear pants when sitting on Jacob's lap.

"I'll get you some tights." Jacob said his voice slightly deeper than usual. 

Troye smiled even though he knew Jacob couldn't see him before going back and watching his movie. Jacob tried as best as he could to not imagine the neko on his lap without pants on but he couldn't get the imagine out of his mind and the more he thought about it, the worse it got. 

"You've gotta be-." He started looking at his hard on in the mirror. 

He looked towards the hallway and rolled his eyes. "Troye," He called. 

"Yeah Jakey." Troye said sweetly. 

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna take a shower." He said hanging his head down.

 "Didn't you just take one?"

'Nice going Jacob' He thought as he did a face palm. "I spilled something on me?" He said, it was more of a question than a statement. 

"Have fun." Troye said.

Jacob rolled his eyes and made his way into the bathroom.

"As much fun as a cold shower is going to be." He said to himself. 

🍭

It was later in the day and Josh, Tyler and, Amy were all over Jacob's house. 

Troye and Tyler were obviously playing in Troye's room upstairs and the three humans were all downstairs. 

"He kissed him!" Josh said looking at Amy with a surprised look on her face. 

Amy took a sip of the wine that Jacob had given her. "Mhm and you should've seen the waiters face," She laughs. "Priceless." 

Josh looked over at Jacob. "So you guys are dating now? Right?"

Jacob shook his head and Josh slapped his thighs. 

"Really? Oh come on, is it really that hard."

Jacob nodded his head. "Yes Josh, it actually is."