Eighteen🍭

🍭

Amy and Rosemary went straight to Jacob's after the incident. They knocked on the door and the security ND Jacob opened it the look on Amy's face and the way Rosemary clutched onto her girlfriend told Jacob that they weren't here under any good circumstance.

The two walked in and sat on the couch, once Amy was situated Rose sat on her lap and got as close to Amy as she could. Troye, oblivious to everything, jumped over to the couple. Although once he saw the way Rose was holding onto Amy he backed away, his ears flattening while doing so.

"Tok," Jacob said walking in with a glass of water. "Go sit on your playmat and play for a little bit okay, I don't think she wants to play right now."

"Okay Daddy."  Troye says before going over to Oscar on his playmat.

Jacob hands the glass to Amy, she takes a sip before handing it back to Jacob who places it on the coffee table.

"You wanna talk about it?" He says.

Amy sighs. "I left work early and came home, the door was cracked open and when I got there Connor was there," Amy sniffs. "He put a knife up against my neck as if it was nothing. Ro was asleep during the whole thing but if she wasn't and I stayed until my shift ended..."

"But you didn't and she was," Jacob said. "you guys are staying here tonight."

"You guys probably have stuff to do tomorrow I don't want to-."

"Can we please mama," Ro sniffs. "Don' wanna be at home. I scared."

Amy sighed and looked back up at Jacob. "We'll stay but we won't be here long."

Jacob shrugs. "Trust me you being here isn't anything new," He then looks directly at Rose. "Is it okay if my neko Troye shows you to our spare room."

"Will mommy be there?" She says quietly.

Jacob nods, "After I talk to her yeah."

She peels herself off of Amy and walks over to Troye who is still lying on his playmat.

"Troye," Amy says. "This is Rose, you're gonna show her to the spare room, okay?"

He nodded. "Mhm."

🍭

"This is where you and your mommy will be sleeping." Troye says turning on the light.

Rose looks around before jumping on the bed. "Comfy." She says pawing at the pillows.

"I'm sorry about Connor," Troye says.

Rose shakes her head. "I'm just happy my mama isn't hurt, she means a lot to me."

The male neko walks over and sits on the bed next to Rose. "She means a lot to me too, she help me and my daddy get together."

"She told me 'bout that." The shorter girl says with a smile.

Troye looked down at his mouse. "Here," He says handing her the mouse. "His name is Oscar."

"But isn't he yours?"

Troye shrugs. "Yeah but whenever you're scared you can just squeeze him, he's a tough mouse so it won't hurt him."

Rose giggles before hugging Troye tightly. "Thank you, you're a really good friend."

Jacob knocks on the door and peeks his head in. "Everyone okay in here?"

Troye nods. "I gave Rose Oscar to make her feel better."

The taller man smiles. "That's great, Ro, Amy went to go get you some clothes she'll be right back, okay?"

Rose squeezes Oscar. "Is she gonna be okay there?"

Jacob nodded and leaned against the door frame. "She's the toughest berson I know."

Rose got up and hugged Jacob. "Thank you for letting me and my mommy stay here for a lil bit."

Jacob rested his head on top of Rose's and smiled. "Amy had helped us through a lot Ro," He sighed.

"It's about time we payed her back."

🍭

short but cute??

hello im back from camp and im gonna try and update a lot more but im still busy so bare with me.

also nash (troye and jacob's dog) is so cute like wow. they really are gay dads.

you guys like the friendship dynamic between rose and troye? i figured there's could be more on the soft side. rose is gonna be a v soft character. =^•^=

um... anything you guys wanna see from me?

s

🍭