Seven🍭

🍭

Three days. 

It's been three days since Amy and Troye went to the mall and three days full of Jacob almost seeing Troye's ass on several occasions. 

Not that he was complaining though.

The first day was okay, just a lot of flirtatious moves on Troye's part and Jacob pretending he didn't notice the way Troye would move his hips whenever he walked by. The older man assumed that the lack of attention he was giving Troye caused him to turn it up a notch because the next day all Troye wore was crop tops and tights. 

(mini flashback)

"Troye could you hand me the.... oh my god." He said looking up and observing Troye's outfit.

"Hm?" Troye said with an innocent smirk on his face. 

Jacob shook his head. "Nevermind," He said clearing his throat bringing it back to its normal octave. "I-I can get it myself." 

Troye looked down. "Hm," He says.  "It seems like you've dropped something."

Jacob looked down, he had dropped his wooden spoon. "You don't have to get that.." Jacob trailed off as he watched Troye bend over and grabbed the utensil.

Troye stood up with a gin on his face handing Jacob the spoon. "It's fine, I got it." He says letting one ear flop to the side and the other stand straight up, it was a trick that Troye realized had a very good affect on Jacob.

"T-thanks."

Troye smiled and propped himself on the counter. "So what are you making."

Jacob sighed. "Hari Nef wants me to make a cake that she can give to the CEO of one of the companies that she plans on partnering with this," Jacob says as he begins to stir the batter. "Is supposed to sweeten the deal."

Troye looks down at the batter. "I see... it looks really yummy, can I have a taste."

"Kit I really don't think you should-."

Jacob stopped midsentence as he watched Troye place his finger in the batter. He slowly brought it up to his lips before sticking his tongue out and swirling it around his finger. Jacob watched and he would be lying if he said that it didn't make him drool.

"I think this will sweeten the deal very well," Troye says before kissing Jacob on the cheek. "You've always been a really good cook Jakey." 

Before Jacob could say anything in response Troye left. The american let out probably the loudest sigh he didn't even know he had before stirring the batter quite fast 

(present day)

Day number three.

It was day number three and Jacob was dreading what Troye might do today. Yesterday was the closest Jacob was to losing it so who knows what could come of today. He was sitting on the couch answering to some emails while some music was playing quietly in the background. 

It was a little bit after breakfast and Jacob stayed in his pajamas while Troye insisted on getting dressed even though they weren't going anywhere. Every time Jacob heard the tiniest of noises he would turn his head to see if it was the neko. After about 10 minutes or so Jacob gave up and went back to checking his emails.

As if Troye was waiting for Jacob to stop checking to see if he was coming downstairs the neko did indeed come down stairs. He didn't say anything to make his presence known he just walking into the living room and sat down next to Jacob laying his head on  his shoulder.

"Hiya Jakey."

Jacob looked over at Troye. "Hello Kit." He said.

This time Troye's outfit was a little tamed other than the fact that he was wearing fishnets and Jacobs  favorite sweatshirt, and a pink choker that said 'kitten' inside the little heart.