Twentyfour 🍭

🍭

Rose overheard the conversation between her girlfriend and Jacob. She noticed how off he seemed after his talk on the phone. By the sound of it the two were at the front door, Jacob was getting ready to leave. Rose quickly, but quietly went downstairs and out of the back door. 

"Please be unlocked." She said to herself as she walked to Jacob's car. 

To her surprise it was unlocked so, she opened it and climbed in the backseat. The neko looked through the windshield and noticed that Jacob was leaving. Rose quickly hid behind the drivers seat and waited for Jacob to get into the car. 

"Fuck," Jacob yelled. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Jacob let out a sigh before leaning over onto his steering wheel and sobbing. Rose frowned before climbing through the middle. Jacob jumped looking up at Rose, his face was red and tears stained his face. 

Rose did a little sniffle before leaning over the middle console and hugging Jacob. The taller man instantly latched onto Rose and cried into her shoulder. Rose flinched a little but quickly settled into Jacob's grasp. Her ears flatten and her tails starts to slow down. 

"I-I could-couldn't protect-protect him," Jacob said. "And-and now-." He started sobbing even further. 

Eventually Jacob pulled away and wiped his eyes and noes with the back of his hand. He looked up at Rose and sighed. 

"And you," He said his voice still somewhat broken. "You got in the crossfire."

Rose put a hand on Jacob's shoulder. "I'm fine," She says. "And Tro is going to be fine."

Jacob runs his hands over his faces and looks back at the house. "You should probably get back in the house before Amy realizes you're gone." 

Amy sits down in the passenger seat and buckles herself in. "I'm coming with you Jakey, you obviously need someone with you."

"Rosemary..." Jacob said.

Rose crosses her arms and sticks her nose in the air. "I'm. Not. Moving."

Jacob shakes his head before turning on the ignition before backing out of the driveway. Rose looks out the window, she looks over at Jacob whos eye are on the road.

"Where are we going?" 

Jacob looks over at Rose and then back at the road. "The police station."

🍭

Jacob and Rose got out of the car at their local police station. Jacob got out first and walked over to Rose's door and let her out. Rose hops out of the car and instantly grips Jacob's hand. 

Jacob looks down at their hand intertwined with each other and smiles softly.

Rose is way too pure for this world.

As they walked into the police station Rose looked around and saw all the different types of people. They all seemed dead and they were all staring at her, well,  they were staring at her ears and tail.

Rose leaned further onto Jacob as she looked down at the ground. Jacob looked down at the neko before looking at all of the people staring at them. The taller man rolled his eyes before turning to the person at the desk. 

"What can I help you with," She says in a  monotone voice.

"Someone called in about a missing person about a half an hour ago?" Jacob said.

The women at the desk looked at Jacob before typing on a keyboard. "Bleached hair, blue eyes, about 5'8 and goes by the name of Troye Sivan."

Jacob nodded his head. "Yeah that's him."