Nineteen🍭

🍭

Amy woke up to the smell of cinnamon pancakes and an empty space next to her. She got up and rubbed her eyes and ever so slowly made her way downstairs and to the kitchen. Once she did Rose saw her and instantly ran towards her.

"Mama!" She says.

Amy laughs. "Well good morning to you too kitten, did you sleep okay with Oscar?"

She nods her head. "The best! Jakey, Tro Tro and I are makin special pancakes. Jakey says me and Troye are doin a great job."

"Ro," Jacob says. "Why don't you come over here and help Troye while I talk to Amy about some big people things."

Rose got the message and skips over to Troye. They begin giggling about something as they stir the batter. Jacob and Amy watch with a smile on their face, happy that the two of them are getting along so well.

"What are you gonna do about Connor?" Jacob asks.

"I should ask you the same thing," Amy says turning to face him. "Troye is his target we're just obstacles."

Jacob sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "You're the one he tried to kill and what about Rose," They both look over at their nekos who managed to get powdered sugar on their ears. "I know you don't want to admit, and I'm sorry that you've been brought into it, but Connor is as much as our problem as he is yours."

Amy chuckled. "And here I thought I was the one with a masters in psychology." She says. 

"Mama..." Rose says. "Me and Tro Tro may have spilled the batter." 

Both Amy and Jacob look at each other, as if to see who is going to be the one to handle this. Jacob walked in front of Amy and put his hand on her shoulder. "You've dealt with enough, I've got this."

He walks over to the nekos. "Goodness you too," He says in a joking manor. "Made quite the mess haven't you."

🍭

After the pancake batter mess Jacob and Amy settled on cereal for the two nekos. They were both on the floor sitting criss cross, despite the fact they were both wearing skirts, eating lucky charms with Oscar placed nicely between the two.

Jacob and Amy are sitting on the couch above them with Amy's head in his lap and her phone inches above her face. After about two minutes the phone slipped from her hands and hit her in the face.

"Fuck." She said as she scrunched up her face.

Both Troye and Rose look at Amy with their mouths wide open. "Aw...." Troye said.

"You said a bad word Mama." Rose says looking at her girlfriend with a raised eyebrow.

 Amy rubs the bridge of her nose. "Sorry darlin," She says. 

Jacob laughs as he picks up his own phone and checks his notifications. There were many but only one peeked his interest. It was an unknown number but he knew who was texting him. 

unknown: you, amy and i need to have a talk? outside your house sound good? don't worry, i'll play nice i know you two have nekos to worry about.

Jacob poked Amy in the head and showed her the text. She looked down at the two nekos playing together on Troye's mat, their bowls placed in the middle of the table so they don't fall over, and then back at her best friend. 

"Me and Amy are going to go outside for a minute okay, Amy needs help with something in her car." Jacob says slightly nudging Amy so that she would get up. 

Amy gets up and the both of them look back to the nekos who didn't even say anything back, they were too busy playing. The two humans shrugged and walked outside and saw Connor leaning against his car looking around.

"What do you want Connor?" Amy says. 

Connor looked over to the two and smiled. "Amy," He said taking off his sunglasses. "Surprised to see you here."

"You should be surprised my fist isn't connecting with your face with that stunt you pulled." Amy says walking closer but is quickly held back by Jacob. 

Connor smacked his lips. "If I do remember correctly you were the one who slapped me in the face."

"And you're lucky that's all she did," Jacob said keeping his grip on her. "Connor I get it you want to see Troye again but doing this... isn't going to help your case, you kicked him out for christ sake." 

"I was angry." Connor said.

Jacob scoffed. "I don't care if you had your own dick in your mouth. You don't know what that did to him. He'd have nightmares for months about that day, what if no body came for him? Or worse, if the wrong people did? It's been a year Connor."

"Daddy... Connor...." Troye said.

The three humans turn around to see Troye and Rose standing at the door. Rose had her arm wrappy protectively around Troye, her ears were up and her eyes never left Connor.

"Troye.." He started to walk towards him.

Jacob put his hand up stopping him and Rose hissed as she stepped in front of her best friend.

"You put a knife to my neck," Amy said. "You scared not only my neko but Jacob... you abandoned Troye, you're lucky you're still standing. Troye and Rose may be standing there but don't think I won't punch you in the face."

Connor looked at Amy and then Jacob. He gave him a look basically telling him he better leave. The brown haired man backed up.

"Fine," He said. "But I'll be back."

Jacob smiled and shook his head. "No you won't," He said. "Unless you want a retraining order."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh but I would, unless you want me to go to the authorities and tell them about the attempt murder you almost did to Amethyst over here."

Connor doesn't say anything, he simply gets in the car and drives off. Jacob and Amy look okay each integer before walking over to the nekos

Rose was holding Troye now as he began to cry on her shoulder.

"He-he t-tried to kill-kill you?" He said.

"Come on Troye," He said. "We should all go inside."

🍭  

hello

fluff and drama??

i litterally have nothing to say.

hm, whats your guys favorite friendship i guess.

also q&a? haven't done on in awhile, i have a curiouscat, the link is in my profile.

you guys doing okay?

s