Thirty🍭

🍭

"Get up!" Rose says running into Jacob's room. She then hops on the foot of the bed and starts to jump up and down. "Get up! Get up! Get up!" 

Jacob jolted up and down along with the bed before groaning and rubbing his forehead. He sits up and notices that Rose is already fully dressed, she even had shoes on. "Rose," Jacob said. "What are you doing it's... 8:30, visiting hour isn't for another hour and thirty minutes."

Rose stops hoping up and frowns. "Oh," She says. "I'm sorry."

Jacob waves his hand. "No it's fine I need to get up anyway," He rubs his eye. "You hungry?"

Raven nods her head. "Mhm," She then reaches her arms out towards the taller man. "Carry me?"

He got out of bed and walked over to the front of the bed and picked up he small neko. There was nothing awkward or weird about it the two molded together in a way that would be hard to explain to someone who didn't know them. Her head was in the crook of his neck and his hand was wrapped around the middle of her waist. It was comfortable for him as much it was for her. 

Once they got downstairs and into the kitchen Jacob sat Rose on the counter and leaned his back on the counter in front of her. Jacob tilted his head as he watched Rose play with the tip of her tail, in a short amount of time she went from excited to timid.

"What's wrong Ro." He says. 

She puts her tail down. "Well..." She says. "I'm-I'm really excited for Tro Tro and mommy to come home but... I shouldn't be."

"Why's that."

"They shouldn't be in the hospital... they should be here... with us."

Jacob sighed and pushed himself off the counter and leaned against the other counter next to Rose. He looked over at him and she looked over at him. 

"They should," Jacob said quietly. "But things happen and bad things happen to very good but," He bops Rose on the nose with the tip of his finger. "Good things come out as well."

Rose frowns a little. "It doesn't seem like it."

"I know kit, but I can promise you that something good will happen."

Rose lifts up her little pinky and hold it up to Jacob. "Pinky promise?"

The older man chuckles lightly before linking his pinky with hers. "Pinky promise." He then kisses Rose on the forehead before walking over to the fridge.

"Now," Jacob says. "What would you like to eat."

Rose taps her chin with her finger. "Hmm, pancakes!" She says. 

"You and Troye both."

🍭

Jacob and Rose sat in the plastic chairs at the hospital, Rose was practically hopping in her seat she was so excited. She hadn't sat still since they got in the car, Jacob was rubbing his hands over his knees. A nervous habit he had quickly acquired in the recent weeks. 

"Mr. Bixenman and Ms. Smith?" 

They both looked up and got up and walked up to the nurse. The nurse leaned over and saw Rose whose tail was waving furiously. Rose looked behind her and grabbed her tail. "Sorry." She says with a sheepish smile.

"Okay," The nurse says lifting up paper on a clipboard. "Both Troye and Amethyst are good to go home although we strongly advise, at least for Ms. Love, that she isn't to strain herself. Her stitches are still fairly new and busting them would not end well for her."

Rose quickly grabs Jacob's wrist.

"And as for Mr Mellet," She says. "We've had him on IV since he got here to give him back some of the fluids her lost. We recommend that you give him food in small portions, with everything his body has been through giving him food in normal portions could make sick."

The nurse takes a beat before handing a clipboard to Jacob. "If you could just sign these release papers we can take you back to where they are."

Jacob quickly but gently took the clipboard signed his name in a curl y script and handed it back to the nurse. She looked over his handwriting before tucking it under her arm. "Follow me." She says. 

They go behind the door then a little  way down the hallway before turning into another room. It must've been where all of the patients that are waiting to be picked up because not only was Amy and Troye in there, there was also a few other people. 

Amy was sitting in a wheelchair and Troye was sleeping at her feet. "Mama!" Rose said running towards her girlfriend, ignoring the weird looks she was getting from other patients.

Troye jumped awake and smiled probably his biggest smile ever as he ran up to Jacob. "Jakey," He said. "Look, one of the nurses gave a stuffed animal."

Jacob took the stuffed animal from Troye and looked behind him at the nurse. She smiled at the interaction between the two before leaving. Jacob turned back around to see that Troye was talking to Amy and Rose. Jacob walked up to them and smiled as he slapped his thighs with his hands. 

"Alright," Jacob says. "I think it's time we get out of here. I had my fair share of hospitals for now and hopefully for good."

Amy attempts to get out of the wheelchair but Jacob stands in front of her. "No, no, no," He says. "You're staying in that chair till we get you into my house."

She rolls her eyes. 

"You're staying with me and Troye until you get better," Jacob says. "You took a bullet for me and besides, I have to make sure you don't bust your stitches because knowing you, you don't rest. Now you do."

"Fine," Amy says as she grabs the wheels of her wheelchair. "But I'm rolling myself out of here."

Jacob laughs. "Of course you will." He says before they all walk, and roll, out of the hospital. 

🍭

hello.

I've been trying to update more, how's it working?

did you guys like that Rose and Jacob interaction. I've been trying to shed light on that friendship. 

hm that's all i really have to say. 

now it's time for some fluff until i make some petty drama at some point. 

s