Sixteen🍭

When Troye woke up he couldn't help the blush the crept onto his face when he saw Jacob completely naked with his arm protectively wrapped around the nekos middle. His hair was a mess and the comforter was barely covering him. 

It was a very nice sight to say the least. 

Troye laughed softly to himself as he wiggled his ears in Jacob's face as an attempt to get him to wake up. It worked and once the human was awake he ran his hands through Troye's hair earning a quiet pur from the neko.

"Well good morning to you too Kitten." Jacob says with a chuckle.

Troye giggles. "G'morning Daddy." He says. 

Jacob pulls Troye closer and covers the both of them with the comforter. The american wraps both of his arms around Troye and kisses his forehead. "How'd you sleep."

"A little pain in my bum," He says before grinning. "But my pillow was very soft." 

Jacob laughs. "Well I'm sure your pillow is very grateful."

"Can we just stay here." Troye says. 

Jacob ran a finger over Troye's back and and sighed. "I wish we could Kitten but I got some meetings to go to and some people to talk to, I might be doing my first show soon."

Troye's ears perked up in excitement. "Really!"

"Really, It's going to be small but," Jacob sighs. "It's a start."

Troye kisses Jacob's chest. "Well I'm happy for you." 

"You're the one who pushed me into doing this, who knows how long I'd wait to do this. You really are something else Troye Sivan." 

Troye smiles. "What are boyfriends for."

Jacob lets his head fall back and laughs. "What are boyfriends for," He repeated. "But as much as I love lying naked in bed with, you we gotta go." He says before getting up. 

"We?" Troye says. 

"Yes," Jacob says looking through his closet. "We haven't been together in awhile, either I'm at meetings or you're hanging out with Amethyst."

Troye sighed. "Is this about what happened at the cafe?" 

Jacob stopped looking through his clothes and looked down. "You got me." 

"Jacob..." 

The American turned around. "I'm just playing it safe here okay," He walks back over to the bed and leans against it. "Last time Amethyst was with you, okay? What if she isn't, or Josh and Tyler? Who's to  say that Connor won't try anything."

"Connor's not like th-."

"Is he though," Jacob said before taking a deep breath to calm himself down. "When I looked into your eyes when you begged me to make him stop. It was something I had never seen before, fear. You were terrified that Connor put his hands on you."

Troye looked down. "Because he's never done something like that."

"Exactly," Jacob cups the side of Troye's face. "He's not the same person that kicked you out a year ago. He hurt you Troye, and you're trying to see the best in him," He laughs quietly. "It's what I like best about you. But you need to open your eyes, Connor isn't safe anymore, okay?"

Troye nods. "Okay." 

Jacob smiles a little before kisses Troye on the forehead. "Okay," He says quietly. "I'm going to take a shower... I'm a little sticky, wanna join?"

Troye dabbed at his eyes. "I'll be in a minute."

Jacob looked at him before heading into the bathroom.