Fairy godmother or wicked witch

Anna was pleased with what she saw, she had to speak to Katie and then she was done until Wednesday.
" Jac said you went to see your mummy yesterday. How did you feel?"
"I know she's poorly but we had fun. Jac bought me a bar of chocolate to give to her. When will she go home?"
"I 'm not sure honey but is it ok to stay here for a bit longer"
"I miss mummy" Katie said "but I like it here. Everyone is nice"
"OK that's all for today. You're going to see mummy this afternoon?"
"yes Fletch is taking me so we can do the spider song for her "
Anna smiled. "That looked like fun"
That afternoon Fletch bundled Katie into the car and made the short journey to the hospital.
"Mummy" Katie ran to the bed. Much less frightened than yesterday. Fletch followed her offering his hand to Katie's mum
"I'm Fletch. I think you met my wife yesterday" he smiled
Katie was pulling on his sleeve "can we do it now. Can we do it now"
Fletch chuckled and explained to Sara about the song and then they gave a rendition. Sara laughed trying not to dislodge her chest drain or hurt her broken ribs.
"OK" Fletch said "I'll leave you two to catch up. I'll be in the cafe. Back in about an hour?"
Sara nodded
It was soon time to go home. Sunday nights were early tea and everyone getting ready for school and work except for Jac and Katie
"So what do you two lovely ladies have planned for tomorrow?" Asked Fletch as he tidied the kitchen after tea
" I don't know" said Jac "what sort of things do you do with mummy Katie?"
"Shops, sometimes the park where the ducks  are soft play if it's raining"
"Well" Jac said leaning in conspiratorially "we'll make Fletch go to the shops on his way home so we can have fun"
Fletch gave a theatrical sigh. "I'm like Cinderella not going to the ball"
Katie giggled
"Oh shush or I'll turn you into a pumpkin" threatened Jac laughing
Fletch responded by going over to hug Jac. Looking down he ruffled Katie's hair
"Katie do you think Jac is a fairy godmother or the wicked witch"
Jac batted him gently on the arm " Hey watch it you. Don't make me go and get my wand"
Katie giggled again looking up at them both, she then grabbed them round their legs and hugged them both.