Epilogue

Jac stared at her husband looking handsome and bursting with pride as he walked Dr Evie Fletcher down the aisle to her fiancé Ben.
Behind them were Ella and Emma each holding a hand of a two year old Tilly. Mikey, Theo and Jenny sat on a pew with Jac and Fletch's mum.
Jac swept a look round the congregation. So much love in this room.
It was nearly two years since Jac and Fletch had adopted Jenny. They encouraged her to go back to school and between them Jac and Fletch cared for Tilly. Jenny was now in the middle of her A levels.
Jac mused at how much had changed over the nearly 10 years that she had been with Fletch. If it was possible she loved him more now. Returning his smile as he gave Evie's hand to Ben. Jac took his hand in her own as she shuffled along the pew.
Later at the reception Jac and Fletch sat watching the party in full swing
"This is all great isn't it" said Fletch "Aye aye one  of Mikey's friends is making s move on Jen"
"Are you going to come over all protective dad Fletch"
"When have I ever done that"
Jac snorted "Yeah right"
"Ok ok. I'll try to rein it in this time"
Tilly toddled over to the couple "Ganny Jac"
"Hey gorgeous"
"My tired" she said rubbing her eyes
"Lie down on us for a little while and then we'll take you up to our room"
"Come on Tils" Fletch said "up you come"
Soon Tilly was fast asleep on his shoulder
"I love you" Fletch said out of the blue
"I love you too " Jac replied