Dream

JH- hey, where were you last night?

Jm-in my room...

jh- no you weren't. I went to ask you something but you weren't there so I ended up talking to a pillow.

jm-Ha, lmao.

Jh- no seriously, where were you? Were you up all night singing again outside?

jm- UHH, YEAH I WAS.

JH-okay... but I didn't hear you this time. You learned how to be silent.

jm- UM, actually.Hobi I need to tell you something.

JH- okay. what is up?

jm- I actually went to Jungkook's room. We are dating now...

Jh- REALLY?!

jm- yeah...

jh- Is that why I hard banging noises? I just assumed Jungkook was playing his video games.

jm- Yes Hobi. WE GOT CARRIED AWAY. It felt like a dream..

jh- Well tell me about this ' dream' of yours.

jm- no! It's too fragile to talk about.

jh- umm, okay.

jm- Okay, I'll tell you. Its was so magical.He is so gentle but rough at the same time.

jh- Mhh-

jm- stop..

jh- LOL continue.

jm- He kissed my neck most of the time and I moaned his name loudly. I had forgotten we weren't alone.

jh- So wow, I didn't need to know that my hyung.

jm- Well you asked, Hobi. Anything else you would like to know?

jh- How did you confess?

Jm- Funny actually. I saw my phone under his butt and I climbed on him to get it and we had our faces really close and he stared at me with his big beautiful eyes. I told him that I liked him. He was shocked. I tried to get up but he stopped me and said that he liked me as well. I was shocked and my heart stopped for a second! I was so happy.

jh- I'm so happy for you and Jungkook. You guys are amazing people who will grow easily together as a couple. I wish you guys the best.

jm- Thank you, Hoseok.

Jh- Where is he anyways?

Jm- He went to buy me food. I got hungry and he wanted to do something nice since I didn't hit him for stealing my charger. He is literally my definition of cute and sweet.

Jh- Okay so Im leaving this weird one self conversation because I cant say anything about your boyfriend.

Jm- you can say anything. Spill.

Jh- Well to be honest, He is hot. 

Jm- He is even hotter in bed with me.

Jk- Okay, Im leaving now. Goodbye Jimin-Hyung.

    Jimin laughs

Jm- good bye Hoseok!

Continue to the next chapter to see what happens to the love couple!