Arrested

Jimin wakes up next Jungkook. Jimin gets up but stops because he saw that his bruises still felt hurt. He grabbed Jungkook's sweater and put his clothes on and headed to see Hobi.

Jm- Hey Hobi.

Jh- Good morning, Chim. How did you sleep?

Jm- Great but these dang bruises kept bothering me this morning. I think maybe cause I did it too early for me to heal.

Jh- Did what?

Jm- Jungkook.

Jh- Mhmm, I see you.

Jimin laughs

Jm- Hyung, you're so ridiculous.

JH- I know I am.

Jhope laughs

Jm- Where's Taehyung?

Jh- Still sleeping I guess.I woke up hours ago.

Jm- Why?

Jh- I couldn't stop thinking about what I did to Yoongi. I feel so bad for both of them. I don't even know why they both love me.

Jm- Because they adore you. You are a good person, hyung.

Jh- I don't think I am. I hurt both of them y loving them both at the same time and it hurts Yoongi. I feel like he was who I was destined to be with.

Jm- Hyung give him time. He wants to be alone right now to see what he wants. He loves and misses you but he wants you to be happy right now. You know this already.

Jh- I know it's just... Tae is my best friend. These feelings are for him but Yoongi and I have always had a connection that I may never get back. I just miss how everything was before. 

Jm- Well, do you want Yoongi or Tae?

Jh-  I guess... I really want Yoongi back but I also don't want to ruin what I have with Tae. He's a good man to me.

Jm- Then be with Tae. Maybe you'll have Yoongi in the future when everything is thought through first.

Jh- I guess you're right. I love Tae so much. I won't leave him. He doesn't deserve that from me. I will keep making him happy in my arms everyday.

Jm- Good for you.

 Jungkook and Taehyung run downstairs to Jimin and Hobi

T- Guys, we have news!

Jm- What happened?

Jk- The guys who hurt you has been arrested for assualt on men and women in Seoul.

Jm- Omg, really?

Jk- Yeah. Since you didn't go to court for it, they've decided to arrest him. They sentenced him to 32 years in prison.

Jh- Wow, that's big!

Jm- Yeah..

Jk- You're okay?

Jm hugs Jungkook 

Jm- Of course, bunny. I'm happy.

Jh- Tae, can I talk to you?

T- Okay.

Jh- I wanted to tell you that I love you so much. You make me happy everyday of my life.

T- Aww, you make me the luckiest person in the world, love. I smile by just looking at you in the morning sleeping. I can feel your warmth through your smiles. I love you, my sunshine.

Jh was shocked

jh- I love you too, Tae. I promise.

T kisses Hobi and they hug

Jm- Aww, they're cute. I love you my bunny.

Jk- I love you too my love. Please be careful with those brusies there.

Jm- The ones on my leg, or on my neck from you baby?

Jimin gives him a smirk

Jk- You know what I meant, mochi. You're so dirty.

Jm laughs

Jm- Come on, let's go cuddle. I'm so tried again.

Jk- Bye, Tae and Hobi!