Come meet him

Jk- hey I wanna ask you something.

Jm- okay, what is it?

Jk- So Yugyeom and the rest are heading for tour in Japan and other places.

Jm- Oh yeah I heard about that.

Jk- He asked for me to come and say goodbye today before they leave.

Jm- When will they leave and comeback?

Jk-They leave tonight and come back around the time we will be on the World Tour.

Jm- Oh..

Jk- Yeah so I won't see Yugyeom for another year.

Jm- Woah, you're best friend and you won't see each other for a long time.

Jk- Well that's why I want to go with you.

Jm- Huh..

Jk- Since we will not have a chance to see him, I want you guys to meet each other now not in a year.

Jm- Oh, I don't know, bunny.

Jk- Don't be scared. He's a good person. He really is. He will like you plus he's been wanting to meet you for a while.

Jm- And when he leaves, What will happen to you?

Jk- Nothing. I'll be here with my mochi and my other friends. It's better than being bored.

Jm- Okay, I'll go with you, bunny.

Jk- Really?

Jm- Yeah.

Jk- Okay. We have to leave in an hour though.

Jm- Okay. Sounds good,bunny.

Jk- Are you sure, baby? This is optional.

Jm- And I will come with you to meet him. He sounds... interesting. I mean I need to see how he interacts with you mostly but yeah I'll come.

Jk grabs Jm's hands

Jk- You're so protective. You will like him.

Jm- I better.

 Jm hugs Jk