DON'T TALK TO ME

Jimin storms in the room, Jungkook runs in after him

Jm- No, don't touch me right now!

Jk- Mochi, I'm so sorry! I didn't know that this was going to happen.

Jm- Oh really? You didn't know that this was gonna happen to you? To us?

Jk- Okay, baby your overreacting about this.

Jm- EXCUSE ME?!

Jk- Baby..

Jm- Leave me alone, kook.

Jimin walks over to the bed

Jk- Please, Jimin. I'm sorry that this happened. Okay please just talk to me.

Jm starts crying

Jm- you didn't know that some strange man was gonna come in and kiss you right in front of me? You didn't know that he was gonna hit me with that weird whip? You didn't know that we were getting attacked? You didn't know or think that I would find out...

Jk- Please Jimin don't..

Jm- You didn't think I would find out that you were being abused by these girls for sex? Huh, did you? How long has this been going on?

Jk- Jimin this all stop a year ago. I didn't want to tell you about the abuse because I was scared that you would tell the police. I didn't want them to come back and hurt me.

Jm- Jungkook why would I tell the police?

Jk- Well you would take it seriously and tell me to do it and I would say no an then you would convince me and I always listen to you because I love you too much to argue over something like that.

Jm- Why would you listen to me? You have the right to disagree with me baby.

Jk- I know that but I'll always lose against you.

Jm walks over to kook and rubs his back

Jm- Baby everything that happened tonight just scared me and I'm sorry if I yelled at you. I really was just scared and mad at the topic of my bunny getting abused by girls.

Jk- It's okay mochi. I understand.

Jm- So are we cool?

Jk- Yes, we are baby.

Jm- But please tell me anything that you need to get off your chest. I don't care what it is.

Jk- I promise I will from now on.

Jm- Good.

Jimin kisses kook on the lips and hugs him