21

LENA'S POV:

We sat in the hallway against my door, I rested my head on her chest as I listen to her heartbeat while she stoked my hair. I had never felt so safe.

"I'm sorry Stefanie, I love you" I said sitting up and facing her.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I know what Tess is like, I just hope this changes us and we're not breaking up?" I said questioning and hoping that we don't break up.

"I don't want to break up either but... what if..." so many thoughts ran through my mind. What if Tess would do something to me.

"Hey hey. Nothings going to happen, I promise"

"You can't promise that Stef" I shook my head as my eyes watered yet again.

"Well I will try my hardest then. I love you"

"I love you too." I started thinking how safer I felt with Stef. "C-could you stay tonight?"

I knew she could smell the fear within me, she knew I'd be safer waking up next to her. I loved her so deeply I'm glad we managed to push past this, but it's not over yet.
———
STEF'S POV:

I could see Lena was terrified, I was more than happy to stay with her tonight, I'd stay with her every night.

We entered her flat hand in hand as Dana smiled knowing we'd sort things out. We said goodnight and headed to bed.

I lifted my top over my head as I stood in jeans and a bra, I seen Lena slowly but sexily walking over to me, my mood instantly changed, I was turned on. She ran her fingers down my bare stomach kissing my open chest above my breasts. I threw my head back as she kissed my neck. I felt her hands unzip my zipper on my jeans until I stopped her...

"Your mothers here... and I think we need some sleep after today" she nodded and agreed passing me shorts and a tank top. I watched her getting undressed putting a rather large t-shirt on and remained in pants. She crawls into bed beside me and snuggled up deep into my shoulder as I rubbed her arms and watched her drift off to sleep making sure she was ok before I could sleep. She came first. Always.

—————-
LENA'S POV:

I jolted up in my sleep, I had visions of Tess following me and it scared me. I didn't know what to think of them. I watched as Stef stirred in her sleep waking up beside me.

"Everything ok?" Stef said sounding croaky and sexy.

"Mmhhhmmm yeah, just a dream" I laid back down and faced to the side, I felt Stef barge up close behind me as she held me tight. It felt so good having her back and it just makes me realise this can never happen again, I could never lose her again.

Stef was fully aware it wasn't a good dream by the sweat that lingered on my skin.

I fluttered my eyes open seeing the clock saying 9:04, I rolled over to face Stef who's eyes were already wide awake like she had been for hours.

"Get much sleep?" I asked

"I got enough"

I kissed her on her dry lips running my tongue on her lip asking for access in which she granted. Our tongues collide as the sound of the silva hit the sides of our mouth.

"So I need to go to supermarket, want to come?"

"Yes sure, I have nothing all day" Stef said tucking my hair behind my ears.

"Stefanie Marie Foster, I love you"

She kissed me passionately again indicating that she loves me too.

I started getting ready wearing blue jeans and red top, I headed to the kitchen where I made tea and toast for the both of us where I sat waiting on the island in the kitchen.

Stef walks into the kitchen looking hot as usual in her usual clothes. A full day had passed after usual movie watching and conversations, at 6:00pm we left for the supermarket. I liked going at night to avoid chaos and busy crowds.

Once we arrived I grabbed a trolly and entered filling the trolly with my usual groceries, Stef also threw a few things she liked and it felt nice, it felt like we was a power couple living together doing normal things.

We paid for our food and headed to her car boot.

"You run the car, and I'll put the groceries away" I suggested as I placed all 6 carrier-bags into the boot.
——————
STEF'S POV:

I looked in my wind mirror and seen a car I was familiar with. It was Tess'. I also seen a figure of a person stood in black, with their hood up around 5ft away from Lena. I realised the gun lowered beside their leg and I forced open the door stepping out.

I seen the mysterious person raise their gun pointing to Lena's back. BANG.

"NOOOOO" I ran in front of Lena and fell to the floor.

"Omg Stefanie" Lena dropped catching me as I bled from my stomach. She taken off her jacket putting pressure onto my wound, "999 ambulance please, my girlfriend has been shot, we're at the Asda supermarket on Walmart lane. HURRY" She watched the car spin off leaving tire marks on the floor. It was dark and She sat holding me in my arms.

"L-Lena, I-..." i found it hard to speak, it had hurt way too much.

"Shhhh, Baby, hang in there" I watched tears run down her face as I raised my arm wiping them away stroking her soft cheekbone. I started feeling tired and unable to keep my eyes open.

"STEF.... STAY WITH ME" these were the last words I had heard tonight.
————
A/N: woah. Stef took a bullet for Lena. Thank you for reading and supporting me through this, if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments.

Like, vote and comment :) x