15

October 

I gently ran my hands over Aubrey's face. He was so peaceful when he slept, as if he didn't have any worries. 

It had been a week since Xaver decided to come to my house and things where running smoothly now. Nothing important really happened, except the fact Aubrey and CT almost fought Justin and Cameron. I swear Aubrey was almost always getting into fights. I wasn't around for this fight but apparently Justin just exploded and admitted he had something going on with Jesse. I can say now, they definitely weren't best friends. Other than that nothing else happen. 

I leaned over a bit and pecked his lips. I giggled a little when his brows furrowed and he turned a little, keeping his arms around me. It was amazing Aubrey hadn't gotten caught by his parents yet. He came over here every night, you would think they check his room some times. I kissed his cheek and turned to grab my phone. 

When I unlocked it I saw I had a message from Hayley asking to hang out today, with Aubrey, CT and Mel. All of us had become better friends and Hayley and Mel both liked Aubrey and CT. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying not to wake Aubrey and told her I'd see what Aubrey said. As I was about to send the text Aubrey whispered in my ear.

"Tell her yes." He mumbled. I looked back to see his eyes open looking down at me.

"You're supposed to be asleep." I whispered. "Stop reading my texts by the way."

"Girl, you ain't got nothing to hide." He smiled. "Unless you have another man on the side."

"Yeah definitely." I smirked and sent Hayley a text yes. He leaned over and kissed my forehead, then moved down and kissed my lips. After awhile his tongue ended up in my mouth and his hands ran up and down my sides. I pulled away and pecked his lips one more time. 

"How you gonna get me all excited like that." He moaned. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Aubrey and I hadn't taken that step in our relationship yet. I wasn't a virgin and I knew he wasn't but I was a little scared. I'd only had sex with one guy and I trusted Aubrey and all, I just wanted that part to wait for awhile. He respected my wishes but still tried to be slick. 

"You're gonna have to try harder than that." I laughed a little and stood up. I when I looked back at Aubrey he was staring at me.

"Have I ever told you, you look sexy when you've just woken up." He eyed my body. 

"Whatever." I turned around and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a pair of Aubrey's basketball shorts that were falling off my waist, so you could see the thong I was wearing a little bit, and a tank top. My hair was up in a messy pony tail. I laughed, thinking of Aubrey saying I looked good, and started to remove my clothing.

I stepped into the shower and turned the water to all the way hot. After and good minute the water become blazing hot, burning my skin, just the way I liked. I started to wash my body and heard the bathroom door open. I didn't think much of it until I heard him in the bathroom. I opened the shower curtain and looked out to see Aubrey's back and him over the toilet.

"What the hell Aubrey?" I said. I heard him laugh and flush then turn around. 

"I had to take a piss, it's not like I saw anything." He laughed a little. "I wouldn't mind joining you though." I rolled my eyes and closed the curtain and continued washing.

Once I was done I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom. Aubrey was laying on my bed fully clothed. He kept a few shirts and jeans here. I picked out some clothes and walked back into the bathroom. I quickly changed and put my hair up then walked back out. 

"Done?" He was looking down at his phone.

"Yeah." I smiled. "Hayley said meet her at the mall by the food court." Aubrey stood up and lead me out of the room.

**

"No, if you really wanna feel like you're about to die, let October drive." Mel said, making everyone laughed. 

"Trust me, I made that mistake once." Aubrey joked.

"I'd rather sit through her driving than ride a roller coaster still." Hayley said calming down. We had finished shopping and decided to get something to eat. CT ended up spending some time with Aria instead. I'd noticed Hayley and Mel were close today and I knew something was up with them. 

"Whatever, we're still going to the amusement park this weekend." I said. The boys nodded in agreement. Since we were done eating we were just sitting around talking. 

"I'll be right back." Mel stood up and walked towards the bathroom. 

"Babe, you gotta use the bathroom right?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm good." Aubrey said, not getting the hint.

"No, I knew you mentioned something about it earlier." I said and squeezed his thigh.

"Nah..." I looked at him. 

"Go to the fucking bathroom." I pushed him out of the booth and he walked to the bathroom, looking back at me with confusion. I looked at Hayley who was laughing. "Alright what's up with you and Mel?"

"What are you talking about?" I knew Hayley and I knew she was lying. 

"Spill. Now." I raised an eyebrow. She sighed and a smile spread across her face.

"Alright." She looked back to make sure they weren't coming back. "Mel and I hooked up like 3 weeks ago when we weren't talking to you." I swear my mouth dropped. "And we're kinda dating now."

"You guys hooked up?" I whisper-yelled. She nodded. "Was it good?"

"Definitely." Her eyes brightened a little. We've talked about Mel to each other before and we'd always wondered if he was good in bed cause he had a lot of girlfriends. "He was big and just oh God, his stroke  game was prefect. Is Aubrey good?" I paused before answering.

"We haven't yet." I mumbled.

"Really?" Hayley asked. "I would've been all over that the first night." She bit her lip a little, I knew she was imagining Aubrey in bed. 

"Hey hey, he's mine." I laughed a little. "They're coming back by the way." She stopped biting her lip and straighten up a little as they slid into the booth.

"Alright guys, it was awesome spending the day with you but we gotta get going." 

"Alright, we'll talk to you guys Monday." I nodded and we said our goodbyes. I walked over and bent beside Mel. 

"We always do this to our boyfriends so you're not the only one." I whispered. "But hurt her and you'll pay." I smiled and winked at Hayley and followed Aubrey out. 

**

 Have I mentioned, I hate climbing through Aubrey's window? Aubrey always had to pull me through cause I can't do it on my own, plus I hated climbing shit. Once we got through getting me through the window, I laid on his bed. We decided to spend time in his room tonight, since his parents were leaving in awhile and wouldn't be back till the next afternoon. 

"I'm tired." I said closing my eyes a little. 

"Yeah, tell me about it." He turned off the light and climbed into bed with me I cuddled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I loved being wrapped up in covers with him, whenever we weren't together in bed I felt like I was missing something. In fact when he wasn't in my room with me, it felt like something was missing. 

I felt myself falling to sleep and didn't fight it. I was almost all the way to sleep, when I heard something.

"I love you October." 

**

Comment and Vote

~Keyanna