21

October

I sat up and ran my finger along Aubrey's jaw. 

Yesterday was crazy for me. I could barely sleep last night because of all the shit on my mind. I was supposed to go to school today but I really wasn't in the mood. Lately my grades were going down but I didn't really care, I would fix them later. Aubrey's parents were out of town or something so they didn't know he was skipping too. Last night I told him I wasn't going and he agreed to stay with me. 

I moved my finger and cuddled into his chest more. I felt his arms tighten around me and his lips touch my forehead. I smiled a little and looked up at him. 

"Good morning sweetheart." I pulled his head down and kissed his lips.

"Morning." I whispered. I sat up and stretched out. Aubrey sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "What are you doing?"

"I don't wanna get out of bed." He kissed my neck. "Lets just lay here all day." I smiled and he laid me back down and moved his head to my chest. "This is nice." I ran my fingers through his curls. We didn't speak for awhile and soon his breathing evened out. I laughed a little as I heard his light snores. I couldn't move because he was on my chest so I just sat there. 

I had no need to see my dad again. I got my answers so I never needed to talk to him again. I may have sounded harsh but that day was horrible for me. Believe it or not, I used to be happier and more trusting, now I was hesitant. I had no desire to ever talk to him or see his family again. My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Aubrey moaned a little has I tried to get him off of me. He held a firm grip on my waist as I tried to stand.

"Baby, I'll be right back." I ran my hand down his cheek. He groaned and let go of my waist. I smiled a little as walked down the staircase. Once I reached the door I unlocked it and opened it. "Why are you here?" 

"October I don't wanna go back to Houston on that note." He had his hands awkwardly in his pockets. I rolled my eyes and let him in. 

"Where's that baby?" I asked as I lead him to the kitchen.

"She's uh, with Deanna." I nodded as I walked to the fridge. My dad walked over and sat by the island. I grabbed a drink and turned towards him. "So uh.." 

"Let's just get this over with." I leaned against the counter and faced towards him. "I'm not forgiving you, okay? I don't even wanna see you anymore." 

"October I understand that." He mumbled. " I just wanna try okay? I know what I did was wrong." He paused. "I'm don't regret cheating on your mom but I do regret leaving you without answers. I never wanted to be the one to hurt you."

"That didn't turn out right did it?" I raised my voice. "Don't you get it, I don't wanna see you. I don't like you." I yelled. Once I said that I saw the hurt on his face. I regretted it but at the same time he deserved it. There was a long silence until I heard Aubrey come down the stairs.

"October, are you okay?" He asked. After a few minutes he appeared in the kitchen without a shirt on. I sighed loudly and covered my head with my hands. 

"Yeah, I'm fine baby." I gave him a small smile. 

"I'm gonna get dressed." I nodded and Aubrey disappeared. 

"Why is he here?" My dad asked.

"Cause he can okay? It's none of your business." I growled. 

"Listen October, I'm sorry." He said. "I know I hurt and confused you, but I don't know what to say. I want your forgiveness but I don't know how. You think I'm some monster that hurt you on purpose or never thought of you, when I really did. I love you to death and it's okay to hate me, I just wanted you to know that." I could tell he was sincere but it didn't fix everything.

"I don't really hate you." I mumbled. "It's gonna take some time for my trust back."

"Okay, that's understandable. Take all the time you need." He smiled. I heard Aubrey come back downstairs and soon he came into the kitchen. "Listen, I gotta go, I just stopped by to talk." He pulled a paper from his pocket and handed it to me. "Here's my number, call me when you can." I nodded and started walking him to the door. "Bye October, I love you." He pulled me into a tight hug. It took me a moment but soon I wrapped my arms around him. 

"I love you too." I whispered. He released me and walked out the door.

"Don't forget to call me." He yelled before he got into his car. I waved before closing the door. I walked back into the kitchen to see Aubrey eating a bag of chips. 

"How'd I know you would be eating." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. 

"Well my baby didn't make me breakfast." He pulled me into a hug. 

"My baby never asked me to." I smiled. "Even if he did I wouldn't do it." 

"That's how it's gonna be?" I felt him slap my ass. 

"Aubrey." I quickly threw him off of me. "That hurt." 

"Your ass was looking hella good." He smiled.

"Oh God never say that again." I laughed.

"You're looking hella good this morning." He joked.

"I'm done with you." I smiled at him and walked down the hallway. 

"Where are you going?" 

"I'm going to my room stupid." I saw him start running towards me, I quickly ran up the stairs. "Stop chasing me." I laughed as I jumped on my bed and pulled the covers over me. I felt his body jump on mine. 

"You think some blankets will protect you?" He laughed. I uncovered my head and looked at him.

"Your fat ass is squishing me." I pushed him beside me. I quickly crawled on his chest. 

"Your fat ass is squishing me now."  I smiled a little and pulled his face to mine, soon our lips met and we shared a kiss. 

"I love you Aubrey Drake Graham." 

**

Comment and Vote

~Keyanna