16

October

I sat and stared at Aubrey's blue walls.

I didn't know what to think right now. I wanna say it was a dream but I knew I wasn't. Either way, Aubrey definitely didn't want me to hear it, he probably thought I was sleeping. That was a touchy word with me and I didn't like saying it until I was for sure. Sure, I felt the connection with Aubrey but I wasn't sure you could call it love this far into our relationship. 

I was knocked from my thoughts by a hand running up my thigh. I felt him plant a kiss there before I looked down. I ran a hand through his hair as he planted more kisses leading up to my shorts before he looked up.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiled. 

"Morning." I mumbled.

"What's up?" He sat up and pulled me closer to him. I shrugged in response. He leaned over and kissed me. "Did I do something to make you mad?" 

"No." He sighed.

"Alright tell me what I did sweetheart." He rubbed my shoulder. "You only act like this when you're upset."

"Aubrey I said it was nothing." I raised my vice a little and pushed him away. 

"October stop actin-" 

"Shhh" I cut him off.

"No what the fuck, I'm gonna finis-"

"Shut the fuck up Aubrey, I heard something." He stopped talking and listened. I heard voice from down stairs and turned to Aubrey. "Who's in your house?" He held up a finger, got up and walked to the door. He cracked it a little and listened for a few seconds.

"Shit that's my parents." His eyes grew wide.

"What, you said they wouldn't be back until the afternoon." I started to panic.

"Well October I didn't know they were coming back now." He said. "Shit do something, I hear one of them coming up the steps." I stood up and walked, more like ran, over to the closet. Aubrey walked back over to the bed as I cracked the door to see what was going on. Soon after his mother walked in. 

"I didn't expect to see you awake." His mother said. 

"I just got up a little early." I could see Aubrey's mom, not him. 

"Alright, I'll ge-" She paused for a moment. "Aubrey, why are those shoes in your room?"

"What?" I heard the slight panic in his voice.

"Those shoes right there, I don't remember you having those." I tensed up a bit.

"Yeah uh, October asked me to hold them for her." He lied. "She's giving them to a friend and didn't want her to see them." 

 "Oh." His mom nodded and exited his room. I waited a moment before coming out. Aubrey was sitting with his legs hanging off the bed. I walked over and sat beside him. He looked like he was thinking.

"Are you gonna tell me why you're mad now?" He asked.

"I said it was nothing Aubrey, just let it go." I stood and walked over to the window. As I opened it Aubrey spoke.

"I'll be over in a minute." He mumbled.

"Whatever." I climbed out the window and down the tree and over to my house. 

**

Aubrey

I walked into October's room to see her laying in bed. She was staring at her wall and didn't even turn when I walked in. I really had no idea what the fuck was wrong with her today, she just was acting off.

"Just tell me baby." I said laying beside her. 

"Aubrey, I'm serious just stop asking. Shit is annoying." 

"It's annoying you're mad for no reason." I mumbled. She sighed. 

"Sorry." I heard her say. I pulled her closer and kissed her. My tongue tangled with hers as it got more heated. I moved so I was hovering over her and she was grabbing the collar of my shirt. "Can I make you feel better baby?" She didn't respond for a moment but eventually nodded her head.

I smiled a bit and pulled her into another kiss. My hands worked their way up her shirt and took it off. A moan escaped her mouth as my hand ran over her bra. I moved to her neck as I pulled her pants off and threw them on the floor. I moved back to her lips as I started unclasping her bra. She pulled me closer so my body was pressed against hers. I ran my hands up and down her and broke the kiss to move down to her nipples. 

I took one in my mouth and moved my tongue around it, making her moan. I paid that one attention for a few moments until I switched to the other. I did the same to that one until I started moving down her body. Once I reached her lace panties she was wearing she pushed my head a bit.

"What?" I started removing the lace panties and she spoke.

"What are you doing?" I looked up at her.

"Making you feel better." I kissed her thigh. She laid her head back and I lightly kissed her clit. "You know you're mine right?" 

"Am I?" She thought I was joking. I circled her clit one time with my tongue, making her jump.

"Yeah you are, aren't you?" 

"Yes." She moaned. I smiled before lowering my head.

October

"Fuck Aubrey." I moaned as his tongue worked over my clit. 

Xaver had never done this to me, so I was a little surprised Aubrey offered to. Even though I never had this happen, I knew Aubrey was skilled. He knew exactly what I wanted and where I wanted it. 

I started to move away because it felt too good but he quickly grabbed my thighs and held me in place. "Oh my God Aubrey." I moaned. I put my hand on his head, not sure if I was pushing him away or pulling him closer. I rocked my hips at his pace, feeling my orgasm coming closer.

"Aubrey, I'm gonna cum." I moaned as I started shaking. "Shit baby." I moaned as I came. I grabbed onto the sheets and arched my back as the feeling took over my body. Once I calmed down a little Aubrey licked a few more times, making me jump, and came back up. He hovered over me again.

"You're so beautiful." He mumbled. I pulled his head closer, closing the space between our lips. "I love you October." I ran my fingers through his hair and looked in his eyes.

"I love you too Aubrey." He pulled me into another kiss, a passionate one, before laying beside me. I stood and put on one of his shirts and a thong before cuddling into his chest. 

He kissed my forehead before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

**

Comment and Vote

~Keyanna