26

October

I sat on the couch eating breakfast and watching TV, when I heard a knock at the door. I got up, keeping my eyes on the TV and opened the door. 

"Hey." Aubrey had his hand on the back of his neck. 

"Hey." I opened the door more, letting him in. I lead him to the living room and he sat next to me. He didn't say anything for awhile just watched the show with me. "So uh.." I tried to think of something to say. I reached for the remote and turned off the TV.

"Did I do that?" He stared at my wrist. 

"Yeah." I mumbled. I saw sorrow fill his eyes.

"I'm sorry, for everything." He sighed. "I just... I don't know. I got carried away. I shouldn't have made that comment in the first place. I promise you, you don't need to do anything else in our relationship, I'm happy." I didn't respond. "Please say something." 

"You need to control your anger." I crossed my arms. "That wasn't okay."

"I know." I looked up at him. "Do you forgive me?"

"Yes." I sighed. He smiled and got closer to me. He pulled my lips to his and pulled me closer. His tongue begged for entrance, which I accepted. I climbed into his lap and straddled him. As he grabbed my hips my hands ran up his shirt. 

"Stop." He mumbled. I ignored him and tried to take his shirt off. "October.." I managed to get his shirt off and pulled him back into the kiss. "October stop." He pulled away from me and grabbed my face. "We don't have to do this."

"But I want to." I leaned down to kiss him again but he stopped me.

"No you don't, you're just doing it cause you think I want it." I sighed, he was right. "I'm serious, we don't have to." 

"Do you like me Aubrey?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Like you know, pretty."

"Of course I do." His hands move to my back. "I just don't want our first time to be an impulse decision . I definitely don't want it to be on a couch." He leaned up and pecked my lips. "You're special, so it should be special." I looked down and smiled. "Okay?" He pulled my face up.

"Okay." I kissed him. 

**

"Aubrey, CT put me down." I yelled. 

"Nah, you're going to jump." CT laughed. 

The boys thought it would be a good idea to go to to a lake today. Even though it was cold we needed to have some fun. We ended up bringing Hayley, Mel, Ryan, CT and of course Aubrey. The lake had this big ass cliff that you could jump off and into the lake. Hayley and I weren't gonna do that shit. The boys dragged me up there and now they're trying to throw me in. 

"Stop, it's cold." I screamed. "No, I don't wanna get in, please."

"Fine." CT sighed and let go of me, while Aubrey held on.

"I love you." He whispered before pushing me off. I screamed until I hit the water.

"Aubrey Graham!" I yelled. "I hate you."

"I love you." He yelled down at me. I laughed a little as I saw him jump off. He landed near me and made a huge wave. He didn't come up, making me worry. 

"Aubrey stop playing." I said. He still didn't come up. I started to worry. "Guys where is he?" I looked up at them. They looked a little scared. "Oh my God, Aubrey." I started to panic and I went under. I felt something grabbed my foot and pull me down, scaring the shit out of me. Once I came up, Aubrey was next to me. "I hate you." I splashed some water at him. 

 "What? It was funny." He laughed. 

"I though you were dead." He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. I was about to say something when Ryan jumped off the cliff, followed by CT. 

"Y'all are crazy." Hayley yelled from the top. "I ain't ju-" She was cut short  by Mel pushing her. I laughed as Mel jumped right behind her. "Mel!." She yelled. 

"Now you know how it feels." I laughed at her. I moved so I could wrap my legs around Aubrey. "At least he didn't act like he was dead." I said as I rested my chin on his head.

"Hey, it was funny." Aubrey laughed.

"By the way ,good one." Mel high-fived him. 

"Don't reward him for it." I slapped Mel's shoulder. He was about to say something when someone came from the trees. 

"Is that the police?" Hayley asked. Her question was answered by the man speaking.

"We're gonna need you kids to come on shore." I hesitated before getting off Aubrey. As we swam to shore more officers came. Once we where all there he spoke. "Do you kids know this is private property?"

"What?" I looked at Aubrey and CT who looked guilty as hell. "We're sorry officers, we'll be on our way."

"I'm afraid we're gonna have to take you guys in." I was in shocked as the men grabbed us and put us in handcuffs. 

"Wait, y-you don't understand." I felt tears build up as he read our rights to us. I was beyond pissed at everyone, mostly CT and Aubrey. They knew what this was and they took us anyway. I clinched my jaw as I was set in the back of a police car. 

**

"October?" One police officer said. I stood up and he let me out. 

I, of course, was the last person to be let out. My mom couldn't make it until after work so I stayed until about 2 o'clock. I knew I was in trouble as soon as i saw her. I sighed, How could Aubrey take me somewhere like that, knowing the risk?"

"Do you know how much trouble you're in?" She asked once we were in the car.

"Ma, I didn't know it was private." I said.

"I don't care." She yelled as she started driving. "I was still fined, you're lucky you were let off with a warning." 

"I'm sorry." I felt a tear leave my eye.

"I don't want you seeing that boy anymore." I turned to her.

"Mom, please." I screamed. "I-it wasn't his fault." I lied.

"Yes it was, just stay away from him." 

"No." I crossed my arms.

"October, you will do what I say because I'm your mom." 

"I love him." I cried. 

"No, you don't." She pulled into our driveway. "You think that now. He's trouble so stay away." I opened the car door and slammed it once I was out. 

What had Aubrey gotten me into?

**

Comment and Vote

~Keyanna