27

October

I helped Aubrey through the window. 

He had a guilty look on his face once he saw me crying. Good, he should feel guilty. His ass got my into trouble, not only with my mom but with the law, not to mention I had to go against my mother to see him.

"Look sweetheart, I've gone there a million times, I didn-"

"Shut up." I put my hand up. "I don't wanna talk to you right now." He already knew everything because I texted him. I told him not to come over but he decided to anyway. I laid down in my bed and closed my eyes. He turned off the light and climbed into bed. 

"Don't cry." He whispered after he heard me sniff. 

"I can't even see you anymore." I cried harder than before. 

"Yes you can, we'll be careful." He ran his fingers through my hair. "I'll figure it out, I love you." I cuddled into his chest and closed my eyes. 

**

"October, I'm leaving." My mother yelled up the stairs.

"Alright bye." I yelled back. Once I heard her car start, I jumped out the window and walked over to Aubrey's house. I quickly climbed up the tree and climbed through the window.

"Hey, October's here!" Ryan said excitedly. Aubrey was too focused on his computer to turn around. 

"What's up Ry." I smiled. I walked over to Aubrey and rubbed his back. "Hey baby." I rested my head on his.

"I'm gonna leave you guys alone and sleep on the couch." I thanked him and waited till he left the room. 

"What are you doing?" Aubrey was so focused on the computer, he hadn't turned to me yet.

"I'm uh, trying to get this song finished." 

"Can you do it tomorrow?" He sighed and turned around. He pulled me into his lap before turning back around.

"If I do it tomorrow, you're gonna want me to do it the next day and so on." He kissed my forehead and started messing with the laptop.

"Please baby." I begged. "Please." I kissed right behind his ear and moved to his neck, making him take in a deep breath. 

"Sweetheart, I'm almost done." He sighed. 

"Fine." I rested my head on his shoulder and he put one earphone in. I grabbed the other and put it in mine. He played the beat and played around a little. I snuggled into his neck and closed my eyes. "This is good."

"Thanks sweetheart." He played for a few more minutes before he played the whole song. I had to admit, Aubrey's music was amazing. "Do you liked it?"

"Yeah." I looked up and smiled at him. "It's good." A smile spread across his face and he closed the laptop. "You're done?"

"Yeah, I told you I'd be quick." He patted my thigh, signaling to me to get up. Once I was up he walked over to the side on his bed. "You ready to go to sleep?"

"I could but I wanna talk for awhile." He nodded as I climbed on the bed. I watched as he stripped down to his boxers, biting my lip. "You're sexy." He laughed a little before climbing into bed next to me. 

 "One day, trust me." He kissed my forehead.

"What do you mean?"

"One day..." He whispered. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you." 

"Really?" I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Yeah." He laughed, making me laugh harder. "But for real, I'm gonna make love to you." He pecked my lips. "It's gonna be amazing because I love you so much." He kissed my lips again. "Then, I'm gonna wife you up. You're gonna be mine." I smiled at him. "After that, we gonna have some kids. I'm thinking two boys and a girl."