A/N

Hello! First let me just say; I don't like it when authors update with non-chapters like this, and I debated about doing it for about 10 minutes until I finally said fuck it. 

So if you're here because you're expecting a chapter, my apologies. 

But! I wanted to do this before I forgot and I didn't want to rush the next chapter~

THANK YOU SO MUCH for 70.6K READS

Before I came to this account, I had one where I wrote stories about a completely different band. I had accumulated quite a following and was reaching some popularity within the main ship that I wrote for, so I was incredibly hesitant to switch over so suddenly. K-Pop was entirely new world to me at the time when I was writing Grim, and I was very insecure about my writing style. Of course, there is always room for improvement and I'm trying my best to keep up with it. I wasn't even sure that I wanted to write Taekook stories but wow, here I am. 

I never, EVER, expected to surpass maybe a couple hundred reads on any of my stories. But I am so, so glad to see you all enjoying what I write and publish. It really makes it all that much more fun for me! I love seeing the comments and reactions!

I also want to say thank you because I just saw this story reached #2 in the Taekook tag apparently??? That's a huge milestone in my mind, I don't know what it is to others, but I'm so excited about this. 

Thank you again. 

The next chapter will hopefully be up within the next week. 

As I type this, I'm at home (rather than on-campus) due to some nasty stomach things I've been dealing with (when the doctor says to make sure you get enough probiotics when you're taking antibiotics, pls do it lmao) and I have about 3 full assignments I have yet to complete by Friday and then the next two weeks are finals.

When summer hits, I'll be working 5 days of the week, 3 of those days will be nannying. So hopefully I'll have time to pick up my other stories and maybe get out some others I've been working on? Who knows. 

Until then-

Love yourself <3

*do that always tho pls you deserve love always

**speaking of Love Yourself, someone pls cry about Singularity with me??