[9]

Y/N'S POV 

  "Miss Y/N can you see me please?"

You nodded walking towards her office door she patted the desk.

"Well, first of all, do you have any ideas about the rumors floating around the internet about you and the members of BTS?"

You shook your head. She started to search something up on her screen and turning it to face me.

 She started to search something up on her screen and turning it to face me

Your eyes went wide,

"What- no way!" You said, "We're good friends that's all."

Explain these pictures then, *she showed you the pictures of Yoongi holding your shoulder and you brushing his hair out his eye*

"I swear we're not In a couple!" You said putting your hands on her desk becoming quite angry.

"Do you want to be?" She said.

"Haah?" You responded.

"Well not like a real couple, for publicity. BTS' fans will come to you and some of your fans will go to BTS. So It's a win-win."

"N-no not really." You looked down at the desk. "I'm not risking my good friendship with somebody for fans."

"Ahh, okay BigHit suggested it and it's just Yoongi was okay with it. But If you're not I'll just send them an email saying that." She said.

"WAIT- YOONGI WAS OKAY WITH IT?!" You stood up in shock.

"Mhm," She mumbled turning her computer back to her.

"Whaaaa-" You dozed off.

"That's all I needed thanks Y/N" She said.

You walked out grabbing your phone almost immediately opening WhatsApp.

Press Home to unlock

Whatsapp

: CoffeeY/N 

WAAH! You were okay with us pretend dating?!

WHat ARe YoU ThiNkinG YoonGi!

Yoongi's POV

I was on my phone reading some news articles when 2 notifications came up from Y/N. I blushed so hard, they TOLD HER? Aiiisssh what to respond...

Whatsapp 

CoffeeY/N :

WAAH! You were okay with us pretend dating?!

WHat ARe YoU ThiNkinG YoonGi! (read at 6:04pm)