[14]

Y/Ns POV

You were sitting at your desk in JYP studio when your phone beeped.

Press Home to unlock

Whatsapp

Suga(r)Bear:

Y/N come over, to the dorms we need to talk.

Please. I'm sorry.  

:MochiY/N

Mhm. I'll be there in a minute.

End

You got changed into a different outfit.

Y/N's Outfit

You grabbed your keys and put them in your pocket

You put headphones in and put on G-DRAGON Untitled 2014. You hummed along to the lyrics as you walked down to a cab. You got in and told the driver the directions.

The car zoomed past buildings. Your stomach pained and growled for food but you ignored it. 

Your new song switched on.

You sang along to the lyrics something triggered a memory. From the night you were drunk.

*FlASHBAck*

You slurred your words and tumbled into Jin's room. You were able to push the door open.

"YaaaAAaahhh, JIN hYuNG Why DiD you lEAvvvvvEeEEe!!" You pointed at him.

"H-hyung?" Jin responded.

"aYaHhhHs SHSUuShH!! You LEFT foR NooO ReASsssOOoonn." You waved your finger around. Moving closer to his bed.

"I cAn TELl yoU'Re noT SiccCCkkk WHYyy aRee YOuuuu Sooooooooooooo mEaaaannnn." You frowned. You tripped onto his bed. Falling onto him, his back was against the bed and you were on top of him. You hiccuped, your faces were close.

You kissed him, moving in sync with him your lips pressed against each other.

*EnD oF FlAsHBAcK*

Your eyes widened.

Did that happen? It- wasn't a dream? It really happened...

You blushed thinking about it.

The car finally pulled up out of BTS' dorm. You bowed to the driver walking out of the car. You pressed the doorbell for their dorm.

"Who is it?" A deep voice questioned.