[25]

Y/Ns POV

You walked back to your hotel, sighing.

Sooo tirreedd...

You got your key card and opened the room sliding it through the key holder.  

"Sooooo tired..." You groaned lying on your bed. Your phone started to ring, you ignored it. Ringing again and again... again... It kept ringing until you fell asleep. 

Jins POV 

I saw Hoseok frantically trying to call someone. He looked so scared and angry in a way. He sighed every time it'd ring off.

"Dude are you okay?" I asked him.

He didn't reply and just walked off into his room. I shrugged and kept watching the k-drama I was watching. My injuries were getting better at this point, only a day cured them up quite well. Yoongi walked in smiling.

"Guess who asked me to help them write a song again?" He sat down next to me.

"Emm..." I replied I couldn't even respond fast enough. 

"Y/N!" He said smiling brightly. "Hahaaaaa! Get fuckkeddd!" He laughed. 

"Language Yoongi," I scolded him.

"We're still in the competition right?" He said looking at me.

"Yeah, but I've got a plan." I winked. "I'm sitting next to her at the MAMA's tomorrow." 

"Ahh. Good luck." I shook his hand.

next day time skip :)

Y/Ns pov

You woke up and looked at your phone.

17 missed calls from Sissyhope

Must be important. You thought to yourself, with that thought. You got up to eat breakfast. You were on a strict diet (one apple for breakfast,  a sweet potato for lunch and protein shake for dinner)

 A/N I'm not kidding this is a real diet for an idol and em hi Y/N's an idol so hope you like sweet potatoes

You took the apple from your bag and started eating it. You weren't happy with your nutritionist for giving you this diet, but it was for your comeback so you just went with it. You looked around your empty hotel room. Checking the time.

It was 6 hours until you had to be on the red carpet for the MAMA's. You sighed. You didn't really even want to leave the room. You wanted to sleep some more. It's lonely being a solo idol since you really don't ever have anyone to hang out with. When you auditioned for JYP you were going to be put in a girl group but declined as you would have had to train much much longer. You wondered what it would have been like. Laughing with bandmates, going on tours. Sharing a dorm, endless nights of gossip. 

Your door opened giving you a slight heart attack. 

"Y/NNNN GET UPPPPPPP!!!!! WE NEED TOO PREEPAREEEEEEEEEEE!" Your manager came In yelling. "Oh, you're already awake. Meet me at the studio downtown in 10 minutes." She said closing the door.

You pulled on some clothes for training and slouched out of your room.