[34]

(trigger warning: self-harm,abuse,rape )

Yoongi's POV

"And he is dating Y/N," Namjoon said staring into the camera. "Please don't take this the wrong way ARMY, be happy for Jin Hyung."

My stomach dropped.

Jin won, so what now? He's just going to take her away... From me, I should have done better.

I sighed shifting in my seat. I read the comments on the screen and sighed. So many people were happy for them, excited for Jin and for Y/N. They seemed to be taking it well, obviously, some anti ARMY will come along and try to make the situation worse. But as long as Y/N is happy with Jin. At least I can be here if he brakes her heart.

"Thank you ARMY!" Jin said.

Y/N bent down to get a snack the same time I did. I purposely touched her hand while getting the snack. Y/N got flushed and put her hand back. Jin looked at me with jealousy and I smirked back.

We sat there talking about Y/Ns comeback. How she was going to go on a world tour, but not realizing the dates yet. Jin's head lay on Y/Ns shoulder.

"Let's go now, It's been an hour, some kids have school tomorrow. Let's not keep them up," Jungkook said.

"Mhm," Jimin said going towards the counter.

Jin did a flying kiss towards the camera.

"Annyeong~!" Y/N said doing sarangahe,

Jimin ended it and Y/N sighed cracking her knuckles. "I really hope ARMY take it okay,"

"They will take it okay, want me to make you guys some dinner?" Jin said,

"Oh, I'll help!" Y/N said smiling. "What we going to make?" She stood up stretching.

I licked my lips, looking at her figure.

"What do you guys want?" She said,

"OOh Kimchi Stew!" Namjoon said.

"I have a really good recipe for that." She said smiling.

"Then let's go," Jin said ushering her into the kitchen.

I followed them into the kitchen watching them from a distance. They were giggling with each other, mumbling sweet nothings.

God I'm so jealous.

Jin picked her up and put her on the counter. She put her legs around his waist and her hands around his neck.

 She put her legs around his waist and her hands around his neck

I got my phone out and started to ring Jin. His ringtone played and he put Y/N down her having a pout on her face and he picked it up, I quickly ended the call.

"We should get started cooking," He looked towards me and I scurried out of the room.

Jins POV