[15]

Y/N's POV

"Can I have you for a second?" She asked.

You nodded standing up, you waved to the guys. Walking out with her. She closed the door leaning on a wall.

"Is Jin alright?" She said.

You nodded.

"Is he acting like usual? As we don't know him very well it's better to ask somebody close to him." She said.

"Pretty much. He seems a bit scared about the surgery though, but that's normal."

She nodded writing something on a clipboard. She put her pen against it and smiled,

"That's all I need thanks." She bowed.

You pushed the door, It seemed harder than normal,

"I'm back." You said.

"Where'd you go?" Yoongi said sitting up in his chair.

"Nowhere you nosy boop." You said sitting on the table.

"Yooongiiii, yyyyy/nnnnn can you go get me something from the dorm?" Jin said, doing some aegyo.

"Finnee what do you want?" Yoongi said standing up.

"My chapstick my lips are really dry." He responded by rubbing his lips that you had kissed. (;))

"Oh yeah, It was in your room wasn't it?" You said standing up too. Pushing your hands off the table to support yourself.

He nodded.

"Then let's go." Yoongi put his hand on my back. I could feel him on my backbone.

He slid open the door waving to Jin.

"Be back soon oppaaaaa!" You said closing the door behind you.

You started to feel unsteady on my feet swaying left to right; your legs felt like jelly as we started to walk out

"Y/N are you okay?" You heard Yoongi say.

You nodded, not wanting to worry him. You could hardly keep up your own weight stumbling with nearly every step you take.

"Y/N are you sure you're okay?!" Yoongi said grabbing me by the shoulders. I could practically feel him touching my clavicle.

You nodded, he got off you. You started to become dizzy everything around you went furry. You started to stagger. Lunging at the wall for support, you swayed back slowly falling.

Yoongis POV

Y/N's been a bit off today

She doesn't seem like herself

You saw her stumble on some of her steps as you walked out the door.

"Y/N are you okay?"I said.

She stumbled some more her legs flopping around like jelly.

"Y/N are you sure you're okay?!" I said grabbing her by the shoulders. I let go. I saw her really start to fall. She lunged into the wall for support. Falling. I caught her in bridal style.

I laid her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) down on the floor.

"NURSE! WE NEED A NURSE!" I yelled.

People started to stare. Patients. Kids. Doctors. A doctor came running over towards her. He felt the pulse on her neck. He got a walky-talky thing (tbh idk what to call it) from his pocket and said.

"Attention to corridor A812, please! Can we please get some stretchers down here! We have a passed out visitor about 20+"