[31]

This chapter will only make sense if you have read XXI so if you haven't read it yet em I'd suggest reading it and tbh i haven't decided on the time zone rn so it's rlly messed up lol

Jin's POV

I knocked on Namjoons door to see if he was in and if he needed any food. Which to he wasn't. I felt a weird eerie feeling when I went in. Looking around there was a picture of a little boy. I never went into the other member's rooms. The picture was surrounded by little tea-light candles with pink flowers looking like blossom petals as I walked closer there was a note. My curiosity came over me and I opened the note. Written in black pen.

'Kim Sun-Woo, I'm sorry the world had to take you this early. I'm sorry I wasn't there to comfort you when you passed. I'm sorry that I hurt somebody because of you, I beg your forgiveness for my ways and actions. You may not be able to reply but you know I will always be listening out. RIP Kim Sun-Woo on 17 May, 2013'

I held the picture in my hand, suddenly hundreds of memories came back in my head

Flashback/dissociation

"Okay Hyung take care of him, he runs really fast," Namjoon said scruffing his hair.

"But I bet you I'm faster." I winked.

"No- he's really fast." He replied sighing.

"Hyungnim!" Sung-Woo said to Namjoon with his hands on his hips. "I want to meet the rest of that new group!"

"We can't, they're working really hard." He replied. "So that's why I'm going to leave you with Jin Hyung so I can go work too."

"I get to stay with Jin Hyungnim?" Sung-woo said pouting his lips.

"Yes, are you okay with that?" Joon said.

"Mhm!" He said with a bright smile, he wrapped his arm around my leg and I bent down and fluffed his hair.

"Thank you Joon Hyeongnim!" He bowed.

"Wahh you have such good manners? You didn't get that of Namjoon did you?" I said.

Sung-Woo pulled a confused face.

"Yahh Hyung!" Namjoon said.

"Well..." I said.

Namjoons phone beeped. He looked down at it. "Well, I have to go now bye."

"Good luck Hyeong!" He said waving his little hand. He got off my legs and he raised his hands towards me. "Pick meee uppp " He raised his hands. "Both my legs are jelly! I can't walk." He pouted.