[12]

Y/Ns POV

The bumps of the van and the horns and nightlife outside drifted you off into sleep.

You woke up to Jin being pulled out on the stretcher. You walked out and followed him into the hospital room.

 They told you to wait outside while they run a few tests on Jin

They told you to wait outside while they run a few tests on Jin. You were leaning against the wall with one of your feet brushing the ground you were softly sniffing wiping your eyes when you heard shoes clicking along the corridor. Hoseok looked at you with a great worry, he sped up his walking and grabbed you by the shoulders. Looking deeply into your eyes. You got on your tiptoes and hugged him, heavy sobs going through his shirt.

You hit his back softly.

"I-I'm sorry Y/N..." He said his breath hitting my ear.

"For wh-*HiCkUP* what?" You said pulling away from the hug.

"Yoongi..." He said looking down at the ground.

You'd forgotten about that, "Y-yeah *HickUP* I'm sorry too." You paused "I shouldn't have risen above it.."

We were cut off by Namjoon walking down the hall,

"Are you okay Y/N?" He said putting his bag on one of the chairs

You nodded, but you weren't okay. You didn't want all these people to worry about you so you always keep your feelings bottled up.

You sat down on a chair hurriedly tapping your leg up and down. Hoseok put his hand on your knee.

"No need to worry. It'll all be okay."

You looked up into his eyes. He was smiling brightly. The doctor came out, we all looked up straight away

Namjoon walked up to him, "H-how is he sir?"

He shuffled through his clipboard and coughed before speaking.

"The patient has a clean cut right through the tendon in his foot and he will need surgery as soon as possible. We will keep him in the hospital until we can get it stitched up. The next one available is in a few days, would you like to see him now?" The man said putting the clipboard down.