[33]

(fuck im sorry if this is cheesy im not good with romance)

(sorry but its gonna be a happy ending so you guys who want Jin or anyone else to die tbh not gonn happen)

Editors POV

I was filing through footage of the elevator clip when I saw something. My eyes grew.

"Wahh, Jin. You're in trouble." I clicked and copied the clip sending it to their manager.

I went through the rest of the footage checking for anything.

Jins POV

Our manager burst into our dorm. "KIM SEOKJIN!"

I stood up in fright. "YAHH! WHY SO LOUD."

He fiddled with his phone and pulled a clip up. Me and Y/N kissing in the elevator footage. He shoved it in my face. The rest of BTS crowded around the phone. A giant blush crawled up my cheeks spreading over my cheeks.

"What types of games are you playing?!" His eyebrows furrowed. "You could of at least told me yah! It's about time you got a girlfriend!"

"YAHH! She's not my- my girlfriend!" I said back.

"So explain the clip." He teased.

There was an awkward silence roaming through the room.

"AHHHH JIN HYUNG LIKES Y/N!!" Tae said doing a sunshine dance.

Yoongi and Hobi did not look impressed.

"AAAAAAAAA I SHIP THEM!" An excited Jimin ran around.

"Wa-it what do you mean you're not together. You kissed her?!" Jungkook said.

"Mhh- It's complicated." I sighed.

"Yeah ''complicated.''" Namjoon said using speech marks with his fingers. "He hasn't even confessed. But Y/N was okay with the kiss I guess, so they both have undeniable feelings for each other?"

"Yahh you wimp!" Tae said scruffing my hair.

"Yeah, you need to confess before It's too lateeeee!" Jungkook said sitting down with his legs crossed.

"What about ARMY? They'll get pissed." I said sighing.

"Not all of them, they'll get over it," Namjoon said. "Trust ARMY they'll be strong." He said putting his fist next to his heart.

"Mmhh- you sure?" I said.

"Then we need to make a plan!" Jimin said.

"Operation Jin and Y/N agooooooooo!" Tae said.

"You idiots." Our manager sighed. "Goodluck Jin." He closed the door behind him.

"I'm against the idea," Yoongi said. "What if ARMY takes it the wrong way?"

"Me too," Hobi said.

"Ahh, you party poopers! Be happy for Hyung, he hasn't dated since debut!" Namjoon said.

"Fine, but I'll still be against it." He groaned.

We spent that night deciding how I was going to confess to Y/N.

Is this really happening all so fast?

I sat there amazed by the guy's creativity. "Guys I don't want it over the top, I want something simple." I paused. "Any ideas with cherry blossoms?"

"Ahh! You can confess where you first met her!" Namjoon clapped.

"The first time, or the second time at the coffee shop?" I said.