[19]

Y/Ns POV

The car took a strict stop at the airport the wheels squeaking. Loud and excited screams could be heard from crowds and seas of fangirls/boys.

"AHHH Y/N!!"

"Y/S/N NOONA!!!"

Your bodyguards protected the car as you got out. Yelling and screaming made your ears go numb. You tripped a bit but bodyguards held you up.

God it's 3 am... Do these people have really nothing to do?

"KIM NAMJOON!!! KIM SEOKJIN!!! MIN YOONGI!!! JUNG HOSEOK!!! PARK JIMIM!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!! JEON JUNGKOOK!!! BTSS!!!!"

You turned your head to see BTS struggling in the crowds as well.

Yoongi and Namjoon looked at you and smiled and the rest were too busy focusing on themselves

The crowds died off and you sighed. A sharp pain was in your knee probably just from tripping. You ignored it. You put your hands on your thigh and bent down and took a deep breath. You felt a tap on your back.

A tall blond figure stood in front of you.

"Ahh, Jin! Your cast is off!" You said standing up straight.

He hugged you.

"I'm FREEEE! " He said doing a little dance.

You laughed. "I'm happy that you're okay."

"I'm glad that you are too Y/N... I hope you're eating well" He said.

"Y/N, JIN stop flirting the flight is ready to depart!" Tae yelled from across the room.

You saw Jin blush.

He took your bag as you rolled your suitcase. You smiled.

You were sitting in the first class place with your manager and BTS in the opposite row.

(dont ask i got bored)

You all got settled on the plane

You all got settled on the plane. You had taken travel tablets earlier so you would be okay flying. You sighed grabbing your phone out your pocket, grabbing headphones. You put the headphones over your head and started to search through Spotify to play.