[30]

Yoongi's POV

I watched her stare off into the distance, beads of sweat started to form on her head. I placed her down on the floor and hugged her.

"Don't listen. Control on yourself and your mind." I said putting her on my lap. (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

I felt her breathing become more normal. Her body calming down. Her head dropped on my chest. I held her tight.

"I am here Y/N. Whatever you are thinking about right now. I am here for you."

I have never known what caused her claustrophobia, more so like she has never told me. This has happened once before. When we got locked in the library one work day. I knew what to do to calm her down. But it's always the matter of her controlling herself and trying to get back to her normal state.

Her breathing became tired. Back to normal,

Jungkooks POV

They've been in the studio for a while I should go check on them.

I went towards the studio. I tried to turn the doorknob.

Hm, why is it locked?

I knocked on the door. No response. I pulled out my phone trying to call Yoongi. I heard his phone ring, but not inside of the studio. In the kitchen? His ringtone played. I walked over to the sound and found his phone on the bar counter.

'"ireum, ireum!" sorry bae "bareum, bareum!" sorry bae "diksyeon, diksyeon, diksyeon!" sorry bae "Oh, face not an idol.." sorry bae' 

I switched his phone on,

why is his phone out here?

I walked into Hobi Hyung's room, "Are Y/N and Suga still in the studio?"

"Yeah, I think so why? I have not heard them come out yet." He said crossing his legs.

"Just the door Is locked and Suga Hyung's phone was in the kitchen." I held up his phone.

His eyes went wide. "Remember the time the doorknob got jammed? And Namjoon was stuck?"

"Yeah, what about it? Wasn't that just him being clumsy?" I asked.

"No, it was the actual knob. What if they're trapped??" He said standing. "Y/N has really bad claustrophobia. She has had all her life. She wouldn't just lock the door like that."

I saw Hobi start to panic. "Get Jin Hyung. He fixed it last time didn't he?"

I nodded. I sprinted to Jin's room. "Jin!" I panted. "Y/N and Suga are stuck in the recording studio!!"

He stood up.

Jins POV

Jungkook came pounding into my room. "Jin!" He panted. "Y/N and Suga are stuck in the recording studio!"

I stood up,

Suga you little fuck. You've done this on purpose, haven't you? Yah, not today.

I walked out of my room, going over to the recording studio, I fiddled with the latch.

Come on...

I heard 2 clicks. "Nearly there." Hobi and Jungkook were surrounding me.

Click, click. The door unlocked.

I stood up and opened the door. There was Y/N curled up sleeping on Yoongi, her face red and puffy from crying. My heart dropped. I went over to Y/N shaking her a bit.