Defenseless

Ming POV

Did he just say what I think he did.
"I love you, N'Ming, I really do" He said in a soft voice.
My words caught in my throat and my vision got blurry, my face got hot and my hands started shaking.
"I love you too, P'Kit" I finally said back
He smiled at me and hugged me I hugged him back and he didn't do anything to stop me, this is the sweetest he's ever been with me.
"Now N'Ming can we go back to bed it's cold and it's late" I just nodded my head.

I followed him inside and laid in bed beside him. I put my arm over him.
"Hey N'Ming! Watch it!" He mumbled
He didn't move my hand though instead he held it and intertwined his fingers with mine.

Kit POV

I felt more comfortable doing things like this with him.

"N'Ming, can you take me to class today, I don't want to go alone" I begged
"As you wish" he said in a soft voice
He didn't have class so he decided to wait for me there.
I kinda feel like he just wanted to wait there to make sure that Prem didn't come close to me.

"Hey, Kit" a familiar voice came behind me
I turned around and Prem was standing behind me, I was instantly annoyed.
"Leave me alone Prem, N'Ming is outside waiting for me I have to go"
I got up to leave but Prem gabbed my arm and pulled me close to him I could feel his breath on my face, warm and minty.
He leaned in to kiss me but before he did N'Ming grabbed my other arm and pulled me behind him. My heart stopped. Thank god he was there, Prem's grip was too strong for me to escape.
"Go get in the car P'Kit I'll be there in a second" I couldn't I don't know what Ming would do to Prem.
But I left anyways I didn't want to be there when Ming snapped.

Ming POV

"You touch him again or make a move on him again and I won't hesitate to beat you up" I looked him in the eye
He looked me straight in the eye and smiled. I was so ready to beat him up.
But P'Kit's voice stopped me
"N'Ming cmon don't beat him up let's go we're gonna be late"
It was also Kit's birthday so we were going to P'Pha's room for his party.

*

I didn't say a word in the car. I was afraid that if I did I was going to say the wrong thing or I was going to snap at Kit.

I was so angry but so defenseless.