Meeting Christo

Today I'm going to Chris's party and I am nervous out of my mind. I just hope he's more happy than mad.

I got dressed in a black bustier, a long high waisted tan skirt and a matching two toned Celine bag. I slipped on my black Zara sandals and went to get Christo dressed.

I fed him and did all of his little things. I dressed him in a black shirt, tan cargos and black timbs. I put a little bulls snapback on his head and we left.

When I pulled up to his house in my Audi he got me. I spotted Karruche with her husband.

"Hey boo." I said as I got out.

"Hey girl!" she said giving me a hug.

"How you been?" I asked as I took Christo's carrier out the backseat.

"Good I-" she stopped as she looked down at Christo. "Oh my god.. he is beautiful." She said staring at him.

"Thank you." I said politely.

"You and Chris aren't together?" she asked confused.

"No.. actually this will be Chris's first time meeting Christo."

"Wow. Well good luck. I'm actually preparing for one myself." she smiled rubbing her hand on her belly.

"How far are you?" I asked.

"I'm two months. I really don't know anything about pregnancy, so could you please help me?" she asked.

"Sure." I said and we exchanged numbers.

Her and Blake Griffin walked in first and I walked in after. Some of Chris's crew stared at me weird. I walked behind them into the backyard where everyone was and took a deep breath.

"Hey, you made it!" Chris said coming out of nowhere and hugging me.

He was wearing a black shirt, tan cargos, but his timbs were brown. Matching Christo and I perfectly. He even had on a bulls snapback too.

"You still babysitting.. at a party?"

"It's not babysitting if its my child." I said looking at Christo.

Chris looked confused and looked down at Christo. He took off Christo's snapback and stared at him with his mouth open.

"Hey baby." Mama J said walking towards us. Her eyes lit up when she saw Christo.

"Is this.. you two have a child?" she asked with a tear falling. Chris was still staring at Christo in disbelief.

"Can I hold him?" Mama asked. I put Christo's snapback on backwards and handed her to him.

She went to go sit down with Christo and a flash of emotions went through Chris's face. We both sat down in some chairs that were near.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked and his voice cracked a little.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't tell you because I knew you were gonna want me to get a abortion because I was seventeen through most of my pregnancy."

"You're eighteen now though." Chris said trying to keep calm.

"I know but.. I just didn't want him constantly being followed by the paparazzi and everything else."

"How old is he? What's his name?" Chris asked.

"Three months today and he's your junior."

A slight smile rose from his lips but then it fell back down. "Three months." he mumbled to himself.

"How do you feel?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Mad.. hurt.. but more than anything.. happy." he said looking at me.

I leaned in and he did too. Our lips barely brushed each other and we heard some bitch yelling. I looked up to see some white girl. I'm guessing Chris's new one.

"What?" Chris asked annoyed.

"You were about to kiss her, that's what!" she said clapping through her words and doing unnecessary neck rolling. She wanna be black so bad.

"Who is she anyway?" she asked.

"I'm wifey boo. Who are you? Quick-fuck?" I said smartly. Chris laughed.

"You gone let her talk to me like that?" she asked Chris.

He didn't answer he just wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my jaw.

"You miss me?" he asked as she stomped away.

"More than anything." I said smoothing my hand up and down the back of his neck. He smiled because he loves when I do that.

"I missed you more." he said picking up my hand and kissing my palm.

"Ay bruh, lets get this cake." Michael said interrupting us. We got up and followed him.

"She tell you yet?" Michael asked Chris and he nodded.

"Good. I was gone crack her little skull," he said ruffing up my hair.

We sang happy birthday to Chris and he had someone cut the cake for everyone.

"Can I see him?" he asked his mom who was still holding Christo.

She handed Christo to him and he smiled. The photographer took multiple pictures of us and I'm sure everyone probably thought we matched on purpose.

"He's literally a miniature me." Chris said running his hand through Christo's little curls.

"He is." I smiled. I took a picture of Chris looking down at and holding Christo and set the picture as my lock screen.

"Cree?" Chris asked after a couple of minutes.

"Yes Chrissy?" I asked and he smiled.

"Can you please go on a date with me?" he asked and it kind of caught me off guard.

"Umm.. Chris I don't know."

"Okay, if not a date, then just me, you and Christo. A family outing."

"That'd be fine I guess." I said. "Well it's getting late and your son is nodding off." I said and Chris smiled when I said his son.

I stood up and got Christo's carrier. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said and Chris kissed Christo on the forehead.

"Aight, I'll pick y'all up at 3:00." he said kissing me on the cheek and I got butterflies. Something I haven't felt in a while.

I said bye to others and left out.

Chris

"I saw that." Ashely said. People were starting to leave and the house was almost empty.

"Saw what?"

"You kiss her cheek." she said with an attitude.

"So?" I said closing the front door after the last people left.

"You paid more attention to her and that dumb baby thats probably not yours more than you did me."

"Hey! Don't you ever call my son dumb. Cause on god, I'd put him before you any day." I said truthfully.

"That's not fair!" she yelled stomping her foot. "I was supposed to have your first child."

I walked upstairs and of course Ashely followed.

"Hoe, you really thought that'd you have my first child?.. All we do is fuck. We haven't even had a full conversation until right now." I said taking off my shirt.

"Don't call me a hoe. If anything she's the hoe, walking up in here thinking she owns shit." Ashely said.

"She does own shit! This house.. is hers! This dick.. is hers! That title as girlfriend.. is hers! So don't think for a second you would come before her."

"Her or me?" she said crossing her arms.

"Did I not just answer that? HER!" I yelled the last part.

Ashely walked out and hopefully won't return. I never let her live here, nor did I let her sleep over or nothing.

Like I said, her spot belongs to Cree, and I am determined to get Cree back in that spot. And maybe Christo can help us get back.