Date Night

Chris

I woke up to an empty house. Damn I hate being alone. I loved when Cree and Christo spent a night last week.

Speaking of, how's both of my babies doing? I dialed Cree's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" she said and I could tell I just woke her out of her sleep.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanna go on a date tonight?" I asked.

"Christopher.. it is eight in the fucking morning! You couldn't have called in two hours?" she asked.

"Okay okay." I said and she hung up.

I watched cartoons as I waited til 10:00 and called her back.

"Yes Mr. Brown?" she answered.

"Ms. Harris I'd be honored if you went on a date with me tonight." I said with a French accent and she laughed.

"Alright. Pick me up at 8:00" she said and hung up.

I got bathed and dressed and headed down to the studio, where I met Justin Bieber and Verse Simmonds.

We wrote a new song and when I was done it was around seven. I headed home, took a shower and got dressed in jeans, and a button down shirt.

I drove to King's house and texted Cree to tell her I was here. I got out the car and sat on my Lamborghini's hood as I waited.

Cree walked out with King, who was holding Christo. Cree took Christo from King and walked with him, to me.

"Say hi daddy." she said in a baby voice and Christo smiled at me.

"Wassup little man," I said kissing his forehead.

Cree walked him back to King and kissed Christo on the cheek before she walked back to me.

"I'll let you know if I'm not coming home." Cree told King and he gave her an okay.

He glared at me and I sent him one back.

"Y'all stop all that shit around my son." Cree said getting in the passenger seat.

I got in my side, started it, and took off.

"Where you thought we was going?" I asked Cree who was wearing a tight dress with heels

"I don't know. You didn't tell me." she said as I sped up.

"You wanna go out to eat?" I asked.

"Naw, I ate an hour ago."

"Alright." I said as I took her to a place I know she loves.

Cree

We've been driving in this car for an hour and I think the way we're going looks familiar.

I waited a couple minutes and smiled when I saw we arrived at the beach.

"Yay!" I said taking off my heels and getting out the car.

"Damn. You could wait for me!" Chris yelled as I ran towards the water.

I stopped and waited for his slow self. When he caught up to me, I noticed he had taken off his shoes and folded up the bottoms of his pants.

He took my hand and I swung them back and forth as we walked along the shore.

"So... how's Christo?" Chris asked.

"He's good. Camerin said he was a little fussy when we came from your place. But he's good." I said looking at the water.

"You ever thought of what it'd be like.. if you actually stayed a year ago." he asked after a couple minutes of silence.