Family Outing

Cree

I woke up and squirmed out of Camerin's grip. He hasn't been the same lately. He's not the sweet guy I moved in with anymore.

I got ready in a crooks n castles baseball jersey, jeans, timbs, and I straightened my hair.

I fed and bathed Christo and got him dressed in a red t-shirt, jeans, and his little toro bravos.

"Where y'all going?" Camerin asked coming down the stairs.

"Out."

"Clearly. Out where?"

"To spend time with Chris." I said fixing my hair.

"For what? I don't want that nigga near my son." he yelled.

"Pause.. I think you're forgetting who Christo's real father is boo boo."

Cam rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen. I heard someone knock on the door and I went to go open it.

Chris was standing there holding a bouquet of white roses. I took them to the kitchen and told Camerin to put them in some water.

"Aw shit look at us." Chris said picking up Christo.

Chris was wearing a red shirt, jeans, and timbs. Like a mix of what me and Christo were wearing.

"We gone have to stop with this cheesy shit." I said running my hand through Christo's hair.

"Hush, it's cute." Chris said nudging me, making me and Christo laugh.

Camerin walked in and him and Chris had a stare down.

"Wassup?" Chris said breaking the silence.

Cam just shrugged. "Cree don't be out to late, and make sure to bring MY son home." Camerin said putting the emphasis on my, and walking upstairs.

"Fuck he mean his son?" Chris whispered.

"His name is on the birth certificate." I said lowly. Chris just shook his head.

"You shoulda told me as soon as you had him." he said fixing Christo's shirt.

"I know.. I'm sorry." I said rubbing Chris's arm.

"Okay well lets go. You ready Christo?" he said throwing Christo in the air and catching him, making him laugh.

It's like Christo already knew that Chris was his real dad. They had a little connection.

" Where are you taking us?" I asked as Chris put Christo in the backseat of his Range Rover.

"To the mall then the fair." He said getting in and driving off.

"The mall?"

"Yeah, my boy gotta be fresh to death. Right Christo?" Chris said and Christo laughed and clapped his hands.

"You doubting my dressing skills Mr. Brown?" I asked.

"No Mrs. Brown."

I laughed. "I don't remember my last name being changed."

"Mhm, give me some time and you'll see." he said finding a parking space at the mall.

Chris nor I felt like carrying Christo's carrier so I just carried him in my arms.

When we walked in we got tons of shocked looks from everyone. Plenty of awes and a share of disgusted looks.

"Let's go in here." Chris said holding the door open to footlocker.

He got me, him, and Christo some matching Jordan's, and got some for just him and Christo.

"I'm just gonna go to Forever 21." I said as Chris was heading to Champs with Christo in his arms. "Aight." he said as he walked away.