360°

**** 2 weeks later

Cree

"Babe, wake up." Camerin said shaking me lightly.

I sat up and waited for my eyes to adjust.

"What?" I asked as my eyes opened more and the more I could see, the sadder the look on Cam's face became.

"I know I should've told you this a while ago but... the Feds been watchin. And I don't know who told or what but the point is-"

He was cut off by a loud ass bang on the front door, but I know that knock. It was the police.

"Cam I told you I-"

"Baby I'm sorry alright. Just... go back to Chris. We clearly not meant to be together cause everytime we are, somethin fucks us up."

"When are you getting out?" I asked him and he wiped tears I didn't know were trailing down my face.

"It won't be long cause they don't got no proof. I promise on everything I love, I'll be there when the kids are born."

He grabbed my face and left a lingering kiss on my lips.

"I love you." he said and leaned down to put his forehead on mine.

"I- I love you too." I whispered.

A harder knock was banged on the door and Cam started walking out the room and I followed.

"Mommy I'm scared." Christo said running up to me.

"Everything's okay. Just go back to your room." I told him and he nodded and did what I said.

"Bye." I whispered and he gave me a small smile and opened the front door.

"Camerin Sanchez?" the officer said and Cam put his hands up and walked outside.

The officer said his rights as he pushed Cam against the wall and put handcuffs on him.

They put him in the back on a police car and drove off. I wiped my face and closed the door and went upstairs.

"Mommy where's daddy?" Anya asked me and I picked her up.

"He had to leave. He'll be back later okay?" I said and she nodded.

"How'd you get out of your crib?" I asked her.

"I got over the bar." she said and I nodded, realizing I got to get her am actual bed.

Chris

I opened the door with my keys and it was quieter than usual. I went upstairs and it was still quiet.

I peeked in Christo's room and he was playing something on his iPod. When I peeked in Anya's room she looked sad, playing with some blocks.

I went further down the hall and opened the door to the master bedroom and saw Cree crying into a pillow.

I took off my shoes and hoodie and climbed next to her on the bed. She turned around and hesitated like if she should touch me or not.

I grabbed her and pulled her to my chest and she laid her head on me.

I was saying how I wasn't sure if I loved her anymore a while ago, but that was a lie cause seeing her like this is tearing me up.

"Where's your boyfriend?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Gone." she said so low I wasn't even sure she said it.

She sat up and wiped her face and went into the bathroom. I could see her get ready from the bed so I sat and waited til she was done.