Filler

Cree

I sat up and looked at him.

"Fuck you mean?!" I yelled.

"It's just a question."

"So you telling me that I been loyal to yo cheating ass and this is what I get in return?!" I hollered.

"Shhh, you're gonna wake Christo."

"I don't give a fuck! Who did you get pregnant!" I yelled louder.

"No one. I just wanted to see your reaction." Chris said and laughed.

"Don't play with me like that." I said and got out the bed.

"Where you going?" he asked.

"Away from your annoying ass." I said walking to a guest room and going to sleep in there.

****

It's Valentine's day and I have no idea what to get Chris. I mean he has everything so I had to get him something from the heart.

"Babe!" Chris yelled from somewhere in the house.

"In here." I said swiveling in the office chair.

Chris walked in and kissed my forehead, cheek and neck.

"Yes Christopher?" I asked getting annoyed.

"What you doing?"

"I'm planning for this wedding, which you could help with." I sighed.

"Someone's stressed." he smirked. "I'ma get you a planner, but first..." he said and picked me up.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he carried me up the stairs.

"You about to see." he said biting his lip and I blushed.

****

I stretched and yawned. All Chris and I did yesterday was fuck. I did my hygiene, got dressed, and went back to our home office to plan my wedding.

"Do you know who all you want to be your bridesmaids and who will be the groomsmen to go with them?" Chris asked me.

"Yeah: May with Drake, Chyna with Michael, Heater with Trell, Nicki with August, Marissa with Justin, Courtney with Mijo anddddd.. Rih with Usher."

"Whoa whoa! Why is Rihanna in our wedding?"

"Because we're friends." I said with a shrug.

"When did she start dating Usher?"

"Uhh... probably a year ago now." I answered and Chris shook his head.

"That's some foul ass shit. Wh-"

"Why the fuck does it matter to you Chris? You ain't with her. You need to be worrying about me, not your ex. Cause you acting like you still got feelings for her." I cut him off

"I don't have feelings for her."

"Then shut the fuck up!" I said walking out the sun room and to Christo's room.

"Hi baby boy." I said picking him up.

"Why you yell?" he asked referring to when I was yelling at Chris.

"Cause daddy was being a butt face." I said and he laughed.

I heard the doorbell ring and I put Christo down and went downstairs. I smiled when I opened it because it was my old pastor, Ms. Mason.

"Well hello to you too." she said as I pulled her into a hug immediately.

"Chris!" I yelled as I let her come in.