Alright

I studied her and she was indeed pregnant.

"Damn you're huge." I heard Chris mumble.

"She's huge! That's all you got to say?!" I yelled.

The fuck kind of shit is this. The day after my birthday is the same day I find out Chris got this chick pregnant.

"How far are you?" I asked her crossing my arms.

"Almost five months." she answered.

"Chris when was the last time you fucked her?" I asked him.

"Almost five months ago." he said lowly.

"I'ma let y'all talk." I said running up stairs to the room. It hurt but I didn't care.

I thought about leaving but there's no where to go. I can't go to Cam and I'm sure as hell not about to go to my mom cause then she'll just think she's right. I gotta ride this one out.

I walked down the stairs just as Chris closed the door on her and stood and waited for him to say something.

"Man, I swear that shit ain't mine." Chris said and I squinted my eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked him with my voice a little hoarse.

"Positive. I wrapped up and she's a hoe... that's two facts."

"Condoms break and like you said she a hoe so she could've sabotaged it." I said trying to stay calm.

Chris kissed his teeth and ran his hand over his face.

"We got four months." I told him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"And..." he asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"If it isn't... we'll start planning the wedding then. And if it is... wedding is off."

"Are you serious?! It was before we were together." he said getting loud.

"But you had just found out about Christo and I was thinking about being with you and you go fuck some hoe."

"It's not mine okay?"

I nodded and he pecked my lips and went upstairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked him and he told me the studio.

While he was out doing that I'll be interviewing for my company.

**** 2 months later

"Merry Christmas!" Chris yelled waking me up.

"Nigga it's 8:00 in the morning." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Christo said wake you up." Chris said holding Christo towards me and they both laughed.

"Only for you." I said taking Christo and smothering him with kisses.

We went downstairs and opened presents. Most of them were all for Christo so it didn't take long.

Chris's phone rung and he looked at the caller id strange.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Natasha," he said before answering the phone.

"Hello?... yeah... are you serious?... damn okay." Chris said and hung up.

"She's in labor." he sighed.

"Well that's fine. I have to drop Christo off at my moms house anyway." I told Chris and he nodded.

It's weird that she's two months early, so most likely this isn't Chris's baby, but we'll see.