Wedding Day Part 2

"You?" I mouthed to Cam and he shook his head no.

I saw someone stand up and it looked to be a guy with a wig and sunglasses on with an ugly dress.

"Chris what about our kids?!" Keeis said whipping off his shades and I laughed along with everyone else.

"Really?" Chris said trying not to laugh.

"Hell yeah! This what you get for not putting me in the wedding!" Keeis said fixing his fake boobs.

I laughed harder and Chris told the pastor to go on, as Keeis sat back down.

"You may kiss the bride!" Pastor Mason said still laughing.

Chris yanked me to him and wrapped his arms around me as we kissed. When we broke away, everyone cheered. Chris grabbed my hand and we walked up the aisle to drive to the reception.

****

"Let me." Chris said getting out of the hummer limo and standing in the way.

"Move nigga." I said but he picked me up bridal style to help me out.

A lot of the people were already there because they walked. The place is literally next door, I don't see why we drove.

"Should we do one of those corny dance battles?" Chris suggested.

"Naw, you don't even want none of this!" I said cockily and he laughed.

"My nigga!" Michael yelled and him and Chris did the little handshake and went off somewhere.

"Hello beautiful." Cam said coming up to me from behind.

"Hello to you too!" I said admiring him in a suit but then stopped cause I'm married now.

"I know this is cliché but... I always pictured you marrying me." he said with a disappointed smile.

"He makes me happy. I promise, you can still see Christo."

"That's good. I love you and I will until I die. Know that." Cam said hugging me like it was the last time he'd ever see me.

"I love you too Cam." I said as we released.

I saw Chris walk up in my peripheral, and felt him put his arm around my waist.

"Cree give us a minute." Chris said and I walked away and mingled with guests.

Chris

"In all honesty.. I know you make her happy, and I wish y'all the best. She loves you the most and always has." King said and giving me dap afterwards.

"Thanks man. I'll see you later." I said and he walked away.

I noticed he had a tattoo the same hand tattoo I have, that matches Cree's. If it were any other day, I'd get at Cree for playing one of us, but it's our wedding day so I'm not.

I heard Before I Let Go begin to play and I knew Cree is somewhere on the dance floor.

I walked past a crowd of people and like I thought, Cree was dancing with her friends.

"Before I let go!" Cree tried to sing but she was so happy she was yelling instead.

"Damn girl. You gone bust someone ear drum!" I said coming up behind her and her smile got bigger.

"You love when I sing." she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love everything you do." I said as we danced along to the song.

"Iiiii will never never never never-" me and Cree sang together and everyone around us laughed.

"Awwww shit. Now y'all know I'm about to kill it!" Cree shouted and let go of me as Wobble started playing.

I laughed and backed up as her and Nicki attempted to wobble.

"You got a good girl there." I heard some man say and turned around to see her dad.

"My baby girl to be exact... look there's gone be times she will be so mad that she will literally go weeks without talking to you. Ever since I left her when she was seven, she's been scared to love any man. So just be patient and love her no matter what." her dad told me.

"Thanks Calrico." I said as he patted me on the back.

"It's pops." he said taking a swig of his champagne and walking away.

"Chris!" I heard a high pitched voice say over the music.

I looked to my right to see Karrueche walking up with her husband.

"Wassup girl!" I said and gave her a church hug.

"You're actually married! I never thought I'd see the day. Where's Cree?" she said as me and Blake shook hands.

"On the dance floor, busting her ass." I said as I looked across from me and Cree was still dancing.

I chuckled and shook my head slightly.

"Do her right.. she's loved you through it all." Kae said.

"She told you?" I asked shocked and she nodded.

"Alright, everyone grab your lover because its about to get slow!" The DJ said into the mic.

I looked over at Cree and she waved me to her, with her hand.

I walked through the crowd as Differences by Ginuwine played.

I grabbed Cree by her waist and she embraced me back.

"I'm the happiest I've ever been. I love you so much." Cree said looking up at me and a tear fell from her eye.

"Don't even start with the waterworks." I said wiping it and she smiled.

I hummed along to the song as I buried my face in the crook of her neck.

"Happily ever after?" she whispered.

"Happily ever after." I said pecking her neck.

(A/N: PSYCH! 😂 This road is about to get real bumpy soon)