Here we go

Chris and I were originally supposed to go to Hong Kong for our honeymoon but I'm pregnant and shouldn't be getting on planes. So we stayed here and my mom kept Christo.

"Stop being childish!" I yelled as Chris kept hitting me with a pants hanger.

"Ouch!" I yelled when he hit me in the shoulder.

I snatched the hanger from him and hit him in his balls. I know it hurt cause he's only wearing boxers.

"I should beat yo ass!" he shouted as I walked out the closet.

I took my phone off the dresser and stood there checking my messages. I felt something hit my back. I looked behind me and saw that Chris had thrown a lotion bottle at me.

"You're such an ass!" I huffed.

"You are what you eat." he said with a goofy smile.

"Ew you ate that bitch's ass?" I asked referring to the last chick he dated.

"Fuck naw. But I'm willing to try it with you."

"Eww!" I said holding my butt and running towards the bathroom while he chased me.

I closed the door and locked it.

"Cree open the door." he said jiggling the knob.

"No nasty."

"Nah for real, I gotta pee."

I laughed and turned on the sink so water ran.

"You so damn childish." he said trying to open the door again.

I turned on the shower and unlocked the door as the water heated.

Chris peed and I got in the shower. When I turned my head I saw Chris slide the glass shower door open and step in.

After he closed it he lifted me up on the wall and held my knees to my shoulders.

"I love when you in this position." he mumbled.

"I love when you put me down from this position." I said and he lowered me from the wall.

We both bathed and hopped in the bed after we dried off. Chris turned off the bedside table light and started kissing my neck.

"Make it quick." I told him as he spread my legs.

"Ouch nigga wrong hole!" I yelled.

"Oops."

****next day

"Hi Dr. Ingram." I greeted my obstetrician.

"Hello Mrs. Brown," she said and Chris smiled.

Chris smiles whenever someone calls me that.

"Okay so I need you to lift your shirt." The doctor told me and I did the routine.

She rubbed the wand over me and Chris stared at the screen.

"Dick sponsored by me." Chris said popping his collar, making me laugh.

"Actually that's the umbilical cord." The doctor said laughing also. Chris sucked his teeth.

"You two are having.. a healthy baby girl." Dr. Ingram smiled.

"Yay!" I squealed and Chris smiled.

"Congratulations," she said taking the gel off me and walking out.

"Well thanks for coming, but I gotta go to work." I told Chris and kissed his cheek.

"Whyyy?" Chris pouted.