Infidelity

Cree

"Why the fuck do you keep looking at her like that?" I asked Chris.

If Carly even walks his way he acts like he's not even married.

Like she has no ass, so I don't know what he calls himself looking at.

"It's not that serious."

"Oh it's gone be that serious when I fire her ass,"

"Okay okay I'll stop, you don't have to fire her cause of me." Chris mumbled and I squinted my eyes.

"Are you fucking her?"

"What? No. Why would you ask that?"

"Well you defending the bitch like you are. You know what? I'll see you later." I told him and walked out.

****

"Hi Cam," I said walking in his house.

"Hey babe." he smiled and I tensed up when he called me that word.

He picked me up in a hug and kissed my cheek.

We talked for a while and when I was mid sentence, I noticed him staring at me.

"What?" I asked him and he shook his head.

He picked me up from the couch and carried me upstairs to his bedroom.

"You know I miss you right?" he said pinning me by my wrists to the bed.

"I miss you too but... I can't."

"Just once." he mumbled, pressing his body onto mine.

Chris

I walked in the kitchen where Carly was cleaning.

"Hey," I greeted her and she smiled.

"Hi Mr. Brown."

"It's Chris." I told her and she blushed.

"So you have any friends around here?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"No. I'm not really good with meeting new people."

"Well I'm surprised. I mean you're a beautiful girl." I said and she smiled and stepped closer to me.

"How beautiful?"

"Very."

I saw her leaning up and I didn't want to stop her but I had to.

She quickly crashed her lips onto mine but I didn't kiss back and pushed her off.

"Cree can never find out about this, you understand?" I said and she nodded.

"Yes sir." she said winking and walking off.

Cree

After I pushed Cam off of me, I checked the camera on my phone.

I know it sounds crazy, but I couldn't trust a random stranger with my kids and husband so I have cameras in every room.

Everything in the house was fine except when I saw Chris and Carly kiss in the kitchen and I turned my phone off.

He just told me there was nothing going on with her but okay... if he wants to play games, I can too.

"What's wrong babe?" Camerin asked, sitting next to me.

"... nothing."

I grabbed his face and put my lips onto his and my stomach got butterflies.

"What're you doing?" Cam chuckled and I swung my leg over to straddle him.

"I missed you. And I'ma prove it.