chapter two ⚠️

Annie's POV:

The rest of the day went by quickly, although it kind of felt dragging. I couldn't get the Hayden situation out of my mind. A part of me wants to go, but the other doesn't. I grab an outfit and curl my hair. I then apply some make up.

I look at myself in the mirror

I look at myself in the mirror. Lord, I hope I don't regret this. I quickly take a deep breath and grab my black handbag. I walk down and tell my mom I'm staying around Jayden's for the night. I get into my black Range Rover and drive to Hayden's house. Halfway there I can already sense how stupid I am. He probably just wants to mess with my mind and emotions, but I know deep inside I'm not going to let him.
I soon arrive at his house:

It was beautiful. I get out the car and step closer to the door. Each step I take a deep breath. I ring the doorbell a wait.
He then answers. He's obviously wearing his ripped jeans and leather jacket, as usual. Not gonna lie, he was really hot. He is really hot.

"Like what you see?" He asked.
"Why would you think that, pretty boy. So full of yourself these days!" I reply back with a grin.
"Okay, seriously though, can I come inside or do you just want to eye fuck me out here?"
He rolled his eyes and let me walk inside.
"So, why did you want me here?" I asked him.
"So we could discuss our deal," he answered.
"Our deal?" I made a confused face.
"You'd be my pet for however long I say," he tells me.
"And I also said no," I told him.
"I don't take no's for answers," he whispered in my ear.
I bit my lip, it turned me on I must admit, but not enough for me to say yes to him.
"It's still a no," I whisper back.
He picks me up and carries me to the kitchen counter, he sits me down and stands in between my legs.
"How about, if you moan, then I win, if you don't then you win?" He says flirty, placing his hand on my thigh.
"Sure, only because I know I will win!" I tell him.
"We'll see about that sunshine," he says.

⚠️ dirty ⚠️

He brushes his hand under my skirt and rubs my clit through my thong. I bit my lip holding in a moan.
He then pulled my thongs down slowly and started rubbing my entrance. It felt good, but not that good enough to moan. He slowly pushed one finger inside me and started thrusting it fast into me. He then inserted two more fingers then did the same. I could feel my back arch and I spread my legs wider and he pushed another finger in. Each time he fastened the thrusting and went deeper. I was biting my lip down really hard.
"You might as well moan now, image what it would feel like with my big dick thrusting into your tight little pussy, and your walls closing in on me," he whispered.
I shook my head, my breathing quickened as he started pounding he's fist into me. I could feel myself wanting to moan, it was getting harder and harder to hold it in.
"A-AHH!" I screamed.
"I win," he smirked.
He pulled his hand out and I could feel myself starting to cum. He noticed
and went down and licked it all up. I moaned in pleasure.
"What now?" I asked.
"You're my pet," he answered me, picking me up and taking me upstairs to his room I'm guessing.
He laid me down and started to kiss me. I kissed him back and then pulled away.
"You're just going to break my heart, hayden..." I whispered.
"I won't," he said.
"And I'm supposed to believe that?" I laughed.
"I'll make you believe it," he told me.
"How?" I asked.
"I'll show you," he said with a smirk and he started to undress me and himself.

tbc