intro

Annie's pov;

I opened my eyes. The bright light shined directly into my eyes, instantly making me regret getting up this early. I look over at my phone which is placed on my light brown night stand, directly next to my bed. 7:00 am. Pulling the covers off me I sit up and slip into my warm slippers. I usually hate waking up in the mornings, but today it's different? I walk into my bathroom, I take a quick shower before doing my hair and lastly my makeup. I walk back into my room and pick out an outfit, nothing too extra just something comfy for today; a grey cropped hoodie and some black leggings. This will do! After changing I head downstairs to get breakfast.

"Moring sweetie," I hear my mother say.

I smile before replying: "Morning."

I go to the kitchen a grab a bowl from the cabinet and make up some oatmeal for both Hayley and I.

8:25 am.

After I finish eating I go and grab my white Nike trainers and my black handbag. I call for Hayley.

"Hayley you have five minutes then I'm leaving!" I shout.

Hayley comes running downstairs as soon as I shouted that.

"Lets go."

I open the door and step out into the spring air. We only have a week left until spring break and I already can't wait! I walkover to my white range rover and open up the divers door, I sit down as Hayley sits down next to me. We buckle our seats as I begin driving to school. We turn the radio on and sing along to some songs before we get back out of the car again. We parked up and Hayley ran off with her friends. I got out of the car and closed the door shut.

"Lets get this week over with..." I mumbled to myself, stepping closer to the schools entrance. As soon as I step inside everyone's heads instantly looked in my direction. Can this day get any worse?  Take that back. It's obviously going too. I slowly go over to my locker and grab my books.

"Ahem!"

I hear someone behind me. I turn around to see...

~~~~~~~~~

a/n;

hey! I hope you guys like this so far! comment who you think annie saw!!

go check out my other hannie fanfiction "trapped" and vote thank you love's xo