chapter twenty eight

* three months later - annie is four months (13 weeks) pregnant *

Annie's POV:

"Come on Hayden! We're going to be late!" I shout as I glance ahead at the clock that read 7:55am.
It was almost time for our first class (homeroom) to begin and we hadn't even left yet.
"Babe, I'm just coming!" Hayden shouts had he walks downstairs.
I was staying at his place for the past few months, I did sleep at home sometimes too but I was mainly with Hayden.
"You know, we don't have to go in today.. especially after what happened last week," Hayden tells me.
"It's fine, Hayden, I'm okay," I reply, taking a deep breath.
His eyes wondered down to my bump. It had gotten much bigger and I've grown out off all my clothes. Everyone from school knows I'm pregnant and it's pretty obvious. Even with Hayden by my side it won't stop people like Mackenzie from calling me a slut, or a whore. Mackenzie is the school's biggest slut - she's slept with more guys that I even will. She's so fake with everything it's like you can't trust anyone at school because you never know when they'll backstab you.
It's happened many times but I've gotten stronger from it.
"She's going to be gorgeous.. you know that?" Hayden says.
"Our baby might not even be a girl," I giggle.
"I bet you it will," Hayden says.
He slowly placed his hands on my stomach and leaned his head down. He planted a kiss on my bump and I smiled.
"I love you.." I said with blushed cheeks.
"I love you so much more," Hayden argues back.
I look at the clock once more and see that it's 8:20 am.
"Ugh we're late again!" I groan as I put my bag on the floor beside me.
"I don't understand why we can't just do homeschool," Hayden asks.
"Because I don't want to leave Jayden alone in that hell hole," I reply honestly.
"I don't really feel like going anyways.." I say whilst sitting on the couch.
"Are you okay?" He asks, he sits next to me.
"I'm tired, hungry, annoyed and in pain, but other than that yeah.." I say truthfully.
I laid down on the couch with my head resting on Hayden's lap.
"You get some sleep okay?" Hayden says as he kisses my forehead. I smile as begin to close my eyes. 
I soon wonder into a deep sleep which is something that I haven't experienced in a while.

————
finally posted.
word count: 425.