chapter seven ⚠️

Annie's POV:

I can tell something's really bothering Hayden but I know if I was to keep asking him, he would get angry and it scares me when he's angry.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

I nodded as he put one on.
I sat on his lap and he pulled a blanket over us. We watched whilst we were cuddled up to each other.

⚠️

A sexual scene came on and I could tell it turned him on because I could feel how hard he was.
I turned to face him with the 'i want you' look. He knew what I wanted and nodded.
He got on top of me and he pulled out his 17 inches. I looked at it and licked my lips slowly. I was horny. He was too. He slapped it down on my clit and slid it into my entrance slowly to help me adjust to his size. I was still sore from yesterday but I needed him desperately.

"Do your worst, daddy, I'm all yours.." I whispered.
As soon as I said that he grabbed a pair of cuffs from his bedside table and tied my hands up to the headstand of the bed. His dick was only an inch inside me and it was making me want more.
As soon as he had finished tying up my hands he grabbed hold of my legs and did the same. I was become more impatient.

"Hurryyy daddyy," I stuttered out.

His dick slammed inside me by another three inches. His thrusting was rough and fast just like I wanted it to be. I felt his hand slide up the inside of my thigh and his fingers slowly touch my clit whilst his dick was deep inside me. My entrance was stretched and red from how sore I was but I didn't care.
My eyes were rolling back as his solid dick pounded into my all the way. All 17 inches. My body overwhelmed with pleasure. My breathing was too fast. I was trying to catch my breath as he pushed his finger inside me. His hand and dick was both inside me. I've never felt so wide before. My legs were shaking so much he had to tie them up so I couldn't move.
"AHHHH!" The room filled with my moans.
The bedsheets were covered in blood and cum.

"H-H-HAY-YDE-EN!!!!" I moaned.
"who's Hayden?" He shouted and slapped my ass.
"DA-DAD-DDY" I struggled to speak because he covered my mouth to stop my moans.
He pulled his hand out of me and it was covered in all my juices. His dick was still inside me, so deep his balls were almost inside me.
"You're a good girl." He whispered into my ear.
I tried to moan but it came out all muffled.
"Want to try something new baby?" He whispered.
I nodded knowing that I was still horny.
He pulled himself out of me and looked down at my red raw pussy.
"Stretched just for daddy," he whispered as his head moved down closer to my pussy. I could feel his wet tongue clean me out. My back arched and my breathing quickened.

Once he had down he untied me and carried me into his bathroom.
I was sore and couldn't walk or stand.
"Will my baby be able to stand up on her own?" He asked with a smirk.
"Daddy made me really sore..." I whispered with a smirk too.
He slowly put me down and I held onto him with my arms resting around his neck.
"Fuck.." I whispered under my breath.
"I-i can't s-stand.." I said to him nervously.
I didn't want him to get angry at me.
I closed my eyes tightly and winced in pain as I tried to loosen my strength from around his neck.
He could sense I was scared.
"I'm not going to hurt you.." he whispered into my ear.
He picked me up and he took me back into his room, he grabbed one of his shirts from his closet and dressed me.
"t-thank you..." I said.
He just smiled and put some sweatpants on himself.
I looked at his chest and it was covered in hickeys and love bites. oops, I must've gotten too carried away.

tbc.