chapter twenty nine

Hayden's POV:

I looked down at Annie who was laying peacefully on my lap. She's so gorgeous it's unexplainable. I grabbed the blanket and put it over her, after, I gently lowed her head on the cushion and stood up.
No doubt that once Annie wakes up she will be hungry so I should make some grilled chicken and some other stuff to go with it. I make my way out to the kitchen and begin preparing food.
~ one hour later ~
"H-Ha..y-den!" I hear Annie shout, which instantly worries me because she could be in pain.
I run into the lounge as quick as I can.
"What's wrong?" I say my mind racing with thoughts.

Annie's POV:

I wake up with a sharp pain in my stomach, it was something that I have experienced before but it felt more sharp. Every breath I took it got worse, like I was being stabbed over and over again.
"H-Ha..y-den!" The words came out all chocked and I was finding it hard to breathe.
He soon came  running in with an expression of fear spread across his face.
"What's wrong?" He asked as his walked closer to me.
I placed my hand on my stomach and closed me eyes tightly. A tear fell down my cheeks - that's how painful it was.
"Deep breaths," He whispered to me.
I was freaking out and I was unable to calm down.
"Annie look at me.." he spoke again softly.
I opened my tear filled eyes stared into his caring ones.
I felt my body calm down and the pain had stopped.
"I.. I-I" I tried speaking but I was unable to.
"It's okay," Hayden said, pulling me into a hug.
I hugged him back and sobbed quietly.

—————
tbc.
ok this is short but im running out of ideas.
word count: 312