chapter twenty five

Hayden's POV:

I checked the time and it was almost midnight. Annie and I have been watching movies all evening, we've also eaten pizza and fries too.
The fifth movie we had just watched had just came to an end. Annie's head was rested on my chest/shoulder and she was already fast asleep. She's so gorgeous and I don't think I would be falling asleep anytime soon. There's too much on my mind for that. There's no family of mine left, I feel like I have no one - only Annie and our unborn baby.
I just don't want to stress her out anymore than she already is.
She deserves so much happiness it's unreal. I just want to make her feel protected and safe, especially now that she's pregnant with my baby. Going back to school won't be good either - it would be obvious that Annie is pregnant and I don't want her to feel tired or stressed or anything bad whilst she's there. I knew before that she only have one best friend and that was it, but I think she might've gotten bullied too and the worst thing that could happen is someone stressing her out because it could harm our baby.
I'm just as worried as she is to be honest.

• • •

time: 2:27am.
pov: annie's.

"Stop it!" I cried out.
I was here again. Trapped in my on going mind full of nightmares. I was petrified although I knew this was only a dream.
"S-stop, p-please.." I cried out.
I felt tears forming - I didn't know weather it was in my dream or in real.
I felt like I was sweating, out of breath and like I was shaking. I just wanted to get woken up before something bad would to happen.

pov: hayden.

My eyes fluttered open as I heard murmured screams. I stared down at Annie and she was shaking. Her breathing was rapid and she was even crying.
"Please.." she cried out.
She was scared, I could feel it.
I pulled her close to me and gently rocked her.
Her eyes open quickly and her breathing was getting quicker.
"Deep breaths, everything's okay, I won't let anyone hurt you I promise," I whispered into her ear.
It wasn't long before her breathing calmed down.

Annie's POV:

My eyes shout open and I was immediately comforted my the warmth of Hayden's body. My hands held onto my stomach because I wanted to make sure my baby was okay. I wanted to make sure that this wasn't a dream.
My body was still filled with fear and confusion. Most of all I was struggling to breathe.
"Deep breaths, everything's okay, I won't let anyone hurt you I promise," Hayden whispered to me.
I took a lot of deep breaths and my breathing soon calmed down.

Nausea soon hit me hard like thunder.
I sat up trying to be careful and ran to the bathroom. I just about made it in time to throw up. I heard Hayden's running footsteps from behind, he held my hair back and carefully pattered my back. My stomach was aching and so was my back. I struggled to get back up because of the pain I was in.
"I've got you," Hayden told me, whilst his hands carefully wrapped around my body. He picked me up and carried me back to his room. I was placed back on the bed and Hayden sat beside me.
"How are you feeling?" He asked, breaking the silence.
I shrugged.
"Being pregnant sucks..." I mumbled.
"At least it comes with a great outcome?" Hayden tells me, trying his best to cheer me up.
I nodded in agreement.
It was silent for a good few minutes.
My head turned towards Hayden's and I leaned closer to him. Our lips soon connected. I don't know what had came over me but I felt like I wanted him.

——————
tbc.
word count: 658